Twisted Little Minds

“St – stop touching me right there...”

“But how can I resist? It's so warm...”

“St – stop.”

“I can't help it...”

“Stop!” I slap his hands away from from my thigh. Honestly, ever since I freed him from his bonds, he's been touching all over me and it's making me sick.

He readjust himself so now I am sitting on his lap and his are wrapped around my waist. We are only like this because the elevator stop while going up to the next floor. Toby must know that we are in here.

“It's not fair,” he pouts.

“What isn't?”

He sighs, “if I am to help you get out of here, shouldn't I get a reward?”

“I told you, you would get your life,” I say while trying not to make any unnecessary noises.

“But aren't you betting on your life too? You're also going to be free from Toby as well and if you can get an extra reward, I should get another one too. Remember, even though this collar is around my neck, I still have the ability to turn you in before you press the button. So, you still owe me another reward.”

Damn.... he's right.

“Fine, what is it you want?”

I can feel him smiling behind me, “when the time comes, I will ask you for it.” I feel his breath beneath my ear. “Only you can give it to me.” I feel myself shiver. I can already tell what he wants from me.

“Name,” I say softly.

“Name?” His voice causes my ear to tingle. Why is he so close?

“What is your name?”

“Angeal.”

“Angeal...”

“Yes?”

Instead of asking him, I pinch is hand as hard as I can and he immediately unwraps his arms from my waist. I stand up and turn to face him. “Listen, we are trapped in this elevator and if Toby knows we're here, you might not get your extra reward. So get up and find the problem.”

He crosses his arms in his chest. “Does that mean I will get my reward.”

My cheeks become warm. “If you can get us out of here and up to the roof, help me off this island and don't do anything stupid... you can have anything you want.” Angeal stands up and goes to the control panel and press a button. The elevator begins to move and I widen my eyes at him. He smiles at me.

“Maybe I should have told you this, but I press the emergency stop so we can come to an agreement to what I want.”

Hm, smart boy.

The elevator finally comes to stop and the door opens. Grabbing the black bag from the ground, the exit the elevator and see that there is no one on the roof. This is a little strange. I look around and see that there are no cameras in sight. You couldn't hear anything but the sound of the wind.

This is really strange.

“Why isn't there anybody up here?” I ask aloud.

“How many psychopaths do you see running loose outside?”

“Hm?” I turn to him and see him smile.

“Go ahead and look.”

I walk to the edge and look down at the ground. There isn't anyone down there.