Project 20

..After spending so much time in one area in this hotel, we still haven't found anything. It's bizarre that no one at least have a cell phone in their rooms. My cellphone should have been in my room, but I could not find that.

Also... I lost the other two.

I have no idea where Leon nor Angeal is after we all entered a room large enough to be some sort of bar. As soon as I enter this area where there was nothing but bottles of wines and beers, I leave and the two vanish. Now, I'm stuck in this room.

I decide to just sit in this closet space until one of them return... or if one of them return. While searching, Angeal did not talk to me at all. Leon would tell me things that he found in the other room we searched through or ask me more questions about Angeal, but Angeal has been keeping his distance. His personality changes as well, as the death glares he gives to Leon would change to a smile or a blank stare.

He's beginning to scare me.

I better go find them before one of them ends up dead. I grab a metal pipe which is leaning on a bar stool and leave the room. How odd to find something such as this in nice room.

It's tricky to find them because I cannot call out their names and every sound I hear may be one of those men. Of course, I am ready to strike, but knowing me, I might end up killing either Leon or Angeal. Might.

I enter a room where it may be another sitting room. There are couches stained in blood, a body laying on top of the coffee table and a knife sitting on the ground next to the coffee table. Once I come close to the body, I see that it is a young, female doctor who've been stabbed multiple times in the chest. Her hair is also look cut too, and when I look down at the knife I see that there are strands of golden hair mix with the blood. A hair fetish, maybe?

Continuing to search the room, I find a piece of paper sitting on a end table near the corner of the room. I grab it and see that it is labeled “Project Nineteen: Ticci Toby.”

“Test 104: Failed. Again, we try to use another young doctor to peruse Toby to talk. He seems more talkative this time. We at least got little more information about him. Though, she was killed in his room. He appeared to have killed her with using his pillow, suffocating her. We did not seem surprised. We moved him to cell block: B22, and leaves us with a remark: She was fun until she lasted.”

Under, it says her death is unknown and it is dated last week.

I turn to the back and find more writing and a picture of the doctor he previously had. She's blonde and has baby – blue eyes. Of course, she looks young, but the papers state that she is only twenty – three. I raise an eyebrow... wasn't his last doctor a man? And why are they calling this a test?

A sound from behind makes me turn quickly with the pipe steady in my hand. Before I could do anything, I see that it is just Leon.

“Relax, it's just me,” he says.

“And Angeal?”

“Who – oh him... I don't where the little shit went to. I thought he was with you.”