TM-Teacher 22

~Have fun~

|Abby's POV|

Am I hallucinating right now? That girl with Derrick? Pero bakit ganito ang nararamdaman ko na parang may kirot banda dito sa dibdib ko. Bakit yung ngiti ko kanina kay pinagpalang kupal ay nawala na lang na parang bula? And with that girl? That bitch. Nakikita ko siyang nakangiti and she's smiling because of sir. Derrick. At nilasing pa talaga ni Marissa si Derry just to have him. Wow, she's unbelievable. She's bitch and desperate too.

"Are you with that new transfer student? After seducing my man, now that new transferee? Where did you take that confidence of yours? Oh, i forgot! You born to be a bitch, right?"

Coming from her. This bitch, I cannot take her anymore. I really want to slapped her ugly and thick face. But I stay calm, I don't want to make any actions here. But, my feelings are really frustrating me. Bad timing to show my weakness. I really need to show that I'm stronger. Kasi 'yun ang gagamitin niya against sa akin.

"Coming from you. Look what you've done. So nilasing mo pa talaga si Derry just to have his night. Ganyan ka na ba ka-desperada para makuha ang gusto mo? For your information, I'm not a bitch. Ikaw lang ang bitch dito! And I don't give a fuck to others, specially you. Have fun!"

Tama! Kaya mo pa naman magpigil ng emosyon eh. Hintayin mo muna silang makaalis then you can burst out and cry. Damn! I need to be alone but this girl infront of me gives me headache. I don't want to see her face but right now kanyang-kanya si Derrick. But, bakit ba ako ganito? Walang kami ni Derry. So stop the act like you own that punk, Abbigail. Hindi ka 'nun mamahalin.

"What?! But as if I care, I have this man tonight. And I know you want to burst out and cry now. So, may I leave you then cause I have something hot to do tonight."

Damn it! I can't take it anymore. My tears fall down after they leave. That bitch. Well, bitch is a bitch. Ano pa bang aasahan sa isang Marissa na 'yun? Magpakasawa siya kay Derrick, wala akong pake. What the fuck?! I can't stop crying. The fact na maga-ano sila. Ang sakit and it hits me really hard dito sa ibaba sa puso ko. Damn! Fuck this feelings. Fuck that bitch and fuck that man. Fuck you, Derrick. Pagsisihin mo 'to. I hate it. Magpakasaya kayo kasama ang bitch mo. If that bitch is a bitch, then I can fight her. I just need to be a bitch. Let's see, Derrick. You will see how you changed me. Bitch? Sounds exciting then let's have fun.

|Marissa's POV|

I'm with my man tonight. Masaya ako and hell yeah, I was so happy to see her face kanina. She want to burst out and cry but she's biting her lip at pinipigilan 'yun. How pitiful? But, kasama ko si Derry ngayong gabi. Makakaganti na ako sa pangiinsulto at pamamahiya sa akin ni Abby. I want to take my revenge. As if naman malakas siyang babae. Sino niloko niya? Huwag ako. I'm legendary bitch. I can get what I want. I can do what I want to do. And ngayon, gusto ko lang masolo ang lalaking nakahiga sa kama ko.