TM-Teacher 36

~Missing You~

~Missing You~

| Adam's POV |

I reached our destination on the right time. Hindi ko iniinda ang pagod sa pagdadrive basta I'm with her. And, I can't believe that an angel is right beside me. I want to protect her. I want her to stay beside me. I want her to smile everyday. I really like her and now she is besides me, sleeping like an angel. This is a blessing after all.

I put my hand on her face. "I can make you happy."

I smiled looking at her angelic beauty even when she sleeps. She's still beautiful.

I arrange some of her hair on her face and puts it behind her right ear. "You deserve someone better."

I didn't know na mahuhulog ako sayo, Abby. You're smile, you're eyes, and you're wholesome being. Being with you is just an amazing experience. Honestly, I know what happen that day and It was obvious you're hurt deep inside. Seeing you like this motivates me to come and get your heart. I know this sound silly but I really like you, Abby. And being with Derry? Sinasaktan mo lang ang sarili mo. Sana pakinggan mo din ang puso kong pinagsisigawan ang pangalan mo. Yes, I'm insane because I've waited for you. I really am but I guess I was too late.

"Abby, if you feel hurt. I'm here for you. I will make you happy, promise," and I kiss her on the forehead. I don't want you to see you crying so badly. Damn, I sound so obsessed but I really love her. Hindi ko alam ang magagawa ko if I saw here crying in front me. That's why I always asked her if she's okay kasi I know na hindi siya okay. And she's hiding that with me.

"Abby...Abby... wake up. We're here!," I tapped her gently so that magising siya agad at di naman ako nabigo sa paggising sa kanya. She even stretched her neck and shoulder.

"Are you okay? Kanina pa kita ginigising eh kaso ang lalim ng pagtulog mo kaya hinayaan na kita matulog. Ano ba masakit sayo? Tell me," I asked her.

I know you're not okay. Please be honest with me this time. I just want you to be honest in front of me because I want you to confront wholeheartedly.

"Thank you, Adam. I feel like a burden to you. I'm okay and there's nothing serious in my body. Kaunting pahid lang to ng efficasent. Okay na rin ako kaya wag ka na mag-alala," she replied hesistantly and di rin niya ako magawang matignan sa mata. Something's off.

In the first place, you're not a burden to me, Abby. Yeah, I know na sasakit talaga ang katawan, neck at balikat mo kasi kakaiba kang matulog. Masyado kang magalaw pag natutulog and I find it cute. I fixed your position while I'm filling up the gas tank and nagpupumiglas ka at ayaw magpagalaw. But, I find it funny. And I don't believe your okay cause you're not! I saw Mr. Derry outside of the campus. At first, I thought he kissed a girl but then Aryh texted me and explained what happened that day. I insist to stay with you because I want to pursue you. I want to grab this chance to get your heart. Di na lang ito basta kaibigan, Abby. I'm serious about this.