Again Transformed

Piya is sweating, she drinks a glass of water and moves out of the café…..

Piya ( in her mind): Abhay u can't hide anything from me… I have full right to know about every second of ur life .... Abhay ur problems are my problems, your happiness is my happiness…. M not only ur wife , m a part of ur life, for u I can do anything…… how could u hide something from me …. I can't seem like this abhay…….

Abhay on his way to the hospital thinking: Sorry Piya...I know u want me with u at this time . I don't want to hide anything from u ... but can't see u tensed , m sorry ...………….

( Abhay reached at hospital and moves towards Dr Gupta’s cabin)

Abhay ( knock knock) : May I come in?

Dr Gupta: Yes Mr Raichand come in I was waiting for u……. have a seat….

Abhay ( sits down) : Yes Doctor say, what do u want to tell me …..

Dr Gupta: I need to discuss with u about the case now, coz u r going back tomorrow……Mr Raichand that sea festival is very famous here, many big personalities comes to visit it, for this reason the security is very tight here, and many CTV camera has also been inserted, and I think we found the killer, but Mr Raichand he can only be a killer, he can’t be a vampire….

Abhay: Dr can you show me the footage?

Dr Gupta: Sure that's y I called u………..

The doctor turns on his computer to show him the footage………..
Scene by scene was shown in the footage, suddenly Abhay could see sid in the crowd…….

Abhay ( in his mind) Sid???? How is it possible? No no I saw something wrong……

The footage continues and the doctor forwards it to the scene of the giant wheel accident………… where again Sid is visible… this time he can also see Panchi……..

Abhay: Sid? Panchi????

Dr Gupta: Mr Raichand do you know them?

Abhay ( I can't tell them..that I know them… it's all done by Sid…. And Panchi………… oh no Panchi is also transformed into a vampire……)

Dr Gupta: Everything all right Mr Raichand? Do u know them….?

Abhay: No doctor I don’t know them…. I was feeling a bit weak…..

The footage continues and Sid is seen pulling the giant wheel chain with all his power………

Dr Gupta : He is the killer Mr Raichand………. Now please see it further….

The footage continues to the scene when Sid attacked the girl, the footage was in such a way that Sid’s fangs were hidden……… the doctors couldn’t make out that he is vampire………….
By the time Piya reaches and watches Sid attacking the girl from behind the door…

Piya( perspiring and is thinking ) : Sid is back!!!  When ...how.?  Oh god why sid can't leave us alone …? ? ? …….. Piya wipes her tears… I need to leave..Abhay can't see me like this…….. piya leaves……

Dr Gupta: Mr Raichand he is psycho killer it seems and not a vampire… what do u think???

Abhay: No Doctor he is not a vampire. So what is your next step….?

Dr Gupta: These footage will be sent to all police stations here, the killer will be arrested soon….

Abhay: okay Dr now excuse me my wife is alone…

Dr Gupta: okay bye Mr Raichand…. Take care…..

Abhay leaves and takes a cab to the hotel…………