Abhay's Parents Are Dead

The scene continues in the Raichand’s house,

Abhay’s eyes falls upon Panchi and her thumb was shaking, then her eyes started to blink…..

Abhay: Hey Piya look Panchi is opening her eyes ….

Piya: OMG ... panchi...

Suddenly Panchi opens her eyes…and started gazing here and there, she seemed to be very confused…

Panchi: Piya, Abhay … ? What happened ? I am feeling very weak!!!!

Piya: Relax Panchi!!! U will.be fine ……

Haseena: I will being some juice for u… you will feel better Panchi….

Abhay: Piya I’ll be back, need to call kabir…..

Haseena gets a glass of juice for  Panchi…..

Panchi: Aunty thank you! But I can't drink juice …. M not a human anymore …. Piya tell her please?

Piya: No, no Panchi…. Now u can drink juice …. Panchi we succeed….. now you will lead a normal life….a human life ...

Panchi: what how ... seriously Piya?

At that time Kabir and Misha enters…. Misha comes running to Panchi and hugs her…

Misha: Oh my birdie….. yes you are back…. Piya is right ……

Panchi then takes the glass of juice from haseena and drinks it………….

Panchi: Wow I can drink it… I am feeling thirsty even…. I m starving …..

Haseena: That’s a great sign Panchi….
I will be back ...

Haseena left

Abhay : Hey guys today is mom’s birthday…. And Panchi is even back so we have two reasons for celebration..!!!!

Piya: yes Abhay we will give a surprise party to mom.. today itself…. Abhay m going to kitchen, I’ll make cake for mom with my own hands….. please tell dad to.make mom busy .. not to let her come down till we say…. Kabir and Misha please u both do  decorations …..

Panchi: n I will help pia

Piya: No Panchi u need rest ………..
Abhay pls call mom's friends n invite them …. N I will call.my mumma papa ... I don't know how they will react to see panchi ….

Abhay: OK  Piya…

Piya: Ok guys…. Go ahead with your work….. we don't have so.much time ….

Everybody is busy with their work……………

Piya is making cake, cookies, ice-cream, pastas and many other stuffs….

Kabir, Misha and Abhay are decorating the house and Panchi resting on the sofa and dreaming about Danish……….

Panchi dreaming….: The party is going on, everybody is enjoying the party, Danish even comes in the party and he is surprised to see Panchi there…… Panchi is walking towards Danish and Danish is walking towards Panchi…. Finally they both hugs each other……………

at that moment Panchi comes out of her dream to reality…..

Now its 7pm in the evening, all the guests has arrived…

the Raichand’s hall room is looking very beautiful….

Piya brings the cake and keeps it at a centre table in the hall….

And she tells Abhay to bring haseena down to the hall….

Soft music is being played, Abhay and Piya are greeting the guests….. even Tracker and Angad has come…..