Panchi Will Be Fine

Abhay: Listen guys we have to be very fast and careful

Piya: but what will we do now ?

Misha:We need to protect panchi anyhow ….

Abhay: let's take Panchi at our place….. she will be safe there…

Piya: yeah that's right…………

Abhay: OK guys let's  leave from here

Kabir and Abhay picked up Panchi and all of them walked towards the car…..

Miss Black Lemon Chilli still in jungle

Miss chilli: I can't let this happen... hey r trying to save a walking dead…she is a monster.... I should inform to the police….I can't let this happen..no……….

Piya and Misha sat at the back seat of the car and Panchi was lying on them, Abhay sat in the front seat and Kabir was driving the car…..

In another half an hour they reached at Raichand’s house, Piya rang the door bell

Hasina( Shocked): Abhay Piya what happened??? OMG!!!!  Panchi ? What happened Abhay tell me

Abhay: Mom Mom relax and listen to me …………….. ( then Abhay and Piya narrates everything to her, even Chand comes and listens to them)

Chand: what do u think Abhay, can we revive Panchi back in 48 hours???

Hasina: Abhay don’t be a fool…..we all are normal humans now , how can we save Panchi...

Misha: Haseena aunty please don't say it please, she is our sister and we want her back ...

Piya: Mom Dad, Alina can help us…. Misha just call her, to have to reach  Dehradun tomorrow…

Misha: Okay Piya I will try to connect to her

The scene again moves to Miss Chilli, she is at the police station….

Police talking among themselves on seeing her………………. Yeh dekh lagta hai circus se uth kar aayi hai…….. ha ha ha ha………

Miss Chilli : shut up u idiots ! I m not from  circus … My name is Miss Black Lemon Chilli….. main ek tantric hoon

Police: what ? Miss Balack lemon…………

Miss Chilli: shut up u idiots…. Main ek tantric hoon,

Police: Tantrik hai to bhooton ko pakro naaa… hume kyun paka rahi hai………..

Miss chilli: I finished a vampire…. But some humans are trying to revive her………..

Police: what do u think we are fools……… get lost from here ….. don't waste out time …

Miss Chilli: trust me , I m not lying ….

Police: Dekh tu to pagal hai, hamara bheja mat kha…..

Miss Chilli: OK fine m leaving …pachtaoge… sab pachtaoge…………..

Police: kya pagal aurat hai yaar!!!!

The scene again moves to the Raichand

Misha: I talked to Alina….she will be here tomorrow …. She will help us……..

Piya: guys u all need rest …

Hasina: Piya take them to the guest room …..

Piya leads them all to the guest room………..

Piya and Abhay in their bed room

Piya: tomorrow Alina will be here with potion, then we will save panchi.. mom dad will be so happy …. Danish too ..... I am so happy Abhay