Baby Needs Fresh Blood

Hours passes by and now it is 1am at night...

the scene moves to the Raichand's house, Abhiya's bed room......

Abhay and Piya lying on the bed with the baby in between, Piya is having a sound sleep, but neither Abhay nor the baby is sleeping...

Abhay again notices that baby's eyes are turning blue and he is restless as if he will start crying now....

Abhay: baby needs fresh blood... I have take him to the jungle ... I know pia u will be hurt but, you needs to understand this....

Abhay unwillingly picks up the baby and takes him to the jungle along with him......he keeps the baby in the grass and starts thinking....
I never thought , one day I elk feed my baby blood with my own hands .... Yeh sab kaise ho gaya... sab kuch to thik chal raha tha to phir aisa kyun......

No, I can't loose hope, main is tarah se haar nahi maan sakta, agar main is tarah se tut gaya to Piya ka kya hoga? Vo bhi toot jayegi... no main Piya ko taklif me nahi dekh sakta.... I can't see Piya in pain...............

Suddenly the baby's eyes turns blue ............

Abhay again got stunned looking at this sight and his eyes too turned blue, ..............

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............. ( this was the background sound)

................................
Abhay hunted some small animal, then the baby fed on the animal blood............

The scene then again moves to Abhiya's room,

Pia opens her eyes n didn't found Abhay near her .....
She gets restless ...

Piya: Abhay?????? Where r u Abhay....? Baby where is my baby...? No Abhay you can't do this with my baby...... he is our son Abhay,  not a monster .................

Abhayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Piya started behaving like a mad......... and started crying aloud....
Hearing her cry, Haseena enters the room

Haseena: what happened Piya ? Beta calm down....u know what is Abhay right ? Then y r u crying  Piya...... relax!!!!

Piya: yes mom, I know Abhay is in jungle  , but he took my baby with him ... mom. How can he do this ... Abhay is pushing him into the darkness mom... no ...I have to stop this....

At that moment Abhay enters with the baby...........

Abhay: No, Piya you can't stop this............ piya u have to understand... Don't behave like a child ...

Piya runs and takes the baby from Abhay and kissed baby when she notices blood on baby's lips....

Piya: Abhay what is this? What did you do with my baby?? Tell me Abhay? I hav him blood then y u took him for hunting ...

Haseena:  relax Piya beta, Abhay please take care of her ...she needs your support,....

Haseena left

Abhay takes the baby from Piya and keeps him on the bed..... and then comes close to Piya and hugs her, he kisses her on her forhead and says...

Piya please listen to me , try to understand me... Piya ... humans needs oxygen food water for their life .. just like this we vampires needs blood ... this is our food oxygen water everything ,.... we can't survive without blood  Piya... u can't stop this.... if we won't take blood then u will lose me and ur son forever....