Naughty Nirbhay

Misha turns around to see Nirbhay's fangs out, in fear she dropped Nirbhay.

Misha: Oh no Piya? I am really sorry Piya. ..I .... didn't wanted to hurt him ...

Piya: Mishu just relax ok!!! Nirbhay is fine ... ... He is a vampire dear......!!!!

Misha: OK ....but still m sorry ..I got scared ........

To their surprise, Nirbhay got up on his own and sat on the floor. They were all amazed at this sight!!!

Piya: Abhay look at Nirbhay

Abhay: hmmm pia let's leave ....

Piya: Abhay what happened...

Its 6pm in the evening and they all come out of their house and Haseena locks the door from outside.....
They all walks towards the car...

Misha: guys I am coming along with u......to the airport..

Piya: OK mish come

Abhay sat in the front next to the driver, Misha and Piya were seated at the back seat, with Nirbhay on Piya's lap.......

The driver started driving the car...

Misha :Oyeeee Abhay y r u so quiet ??? I m feeling like I m sitting in library...... uff ho...........

As the car was moving forward, strong wind started blowing.... It was a heavy storm................

Piya: weather is changed ..strange ....

Abhay: I knew it .... Sardar won't let us go ... he will try to stop us ... we have reach airport anyhow ...

Piya: What???

Misha: What the crap dude!!!

Piya: Abhay is right Misha!

Abhay: sardar will do anything to stop Nirbhay.......

As the car was moving one large tree falls in front of the car and now the car couldn't move any further.................

Piya: oh no....?

Abhay: relax  Piya.....

From back Haseena and Chand's car even follows them and got stuck................

The scene then moves to another road where their was no sign of storm and the Dobrial's were driving smoothly to the airport...

Panchi: I think hum time se pehele airport pohoch jayenge...

Madhu: Panchi beta... I am asking you for the last time.... Are you sure ki tum Abhay aur Piya ke sath Mumbai jaoge?

Panchi: Yes mom I am sure, trust me, main apna badla Danish se lekar rahungi.... Isliye mera Mumbai jaana bohot zaroori hai...

Madhu: Panchi dear don't behave like a kid.... Ek badla lene ke liye tum hum sab ko chor kar Mumbai ja rahi ho....?

Arnab: Madhu use apna decision khud lene do, she is too mature for that now... aur phir sath me Abhay aur Piya bhi to jaa rahen hai na... to tum tension lena band kar do...

Panchi: Haan jab aap ki do samajhdar betiyan sath ho, to phir fikr ki kya baat hai...

Madhu: Uff tum logon se jeetna mushkil hi nahi... namumkin hai...

The scene again moves to the middle of the jungle where the car had stopped..............

Abhay got off the car, and was trying to remove the tree from the way...... his eyes turned blue and managed to lift the tree partially...