let ' s get tuuuurrrrnntt ! !

I internally cringed at what I said.

Not that I lied or anything.

"I meant, I wanted to touc- I wanted to protect you from any harm that may have come to your precious penis' way," I nodded, satisfied with the answer I gave him as he let out a chuckle, his mouth opening as I saw his gums with his smile.

"So that's why you zipped my pants for me instead of telling me?" He was having fun with putting me in a corner, amused by my blunt answers.

"And I wanted to feel you up. Several boners a day keep the several other women away," I sung out, waving my finger at him as I walked back to the others and he trailed after me with an amused grin.

"Wait, Y/N! They don't take credit cards!" Taehyung called out as I went to pull out cash from my wallet.

"Then give them cash when they come, and don't forget to tip them well," I said, laying the bills over the table as I went to turn on the TV. "Now what movies?" I asked as Jin turned his head.

"I want to watch the new fifty shades one!!" He cheered, everyone gulping.

"Any objections?" I questioned as everyone shook their heads, not daring to go against Jin. "Then that's what we will watch! Now how do we want to se-"

"THE BLANKETS AND PILLOWS ARE HERE BABY!" Jungkook shouted as the door bell rang and a man was there with several boxes for delivery, Gucci signs all over them as Taehyung grinned and ran over.

"Y/N! He needs your signature," Taehyung turned back to me as I got up.

"Hi, you've already paid for everything in the store, I just need your signature here to confirm the order and Gucci products and you're good to go!" He explained to me as he held the clipboard out with a pen.

As I signed, I called Jimin to help them put everything inside as Taehyung shoved a few bills into the guy's shirt pocket.

"Tip, tip!" He said as the man laughed and thanked us, wishing us a good day as he drove off.

"Do you want to just stay on the floor or couch and use these?" I asked as Taehyung and Jungkook nodded, spreading the blankets over the floor after they ripped them out of their packets.

Jimin tossed the pillows around as well so the floor was covered with bedding, Jin sitting on the couch with Namjoon as Hoseok sat by them.

The doorbell kept ringing for the next few minutes as orders of food came, several other deliveries with other purchased things and more food and drinks. When the hectic unpacking died down, we all sat down on the ground with food and drinks as we started to eat, Jin starting the movie.

Saint came to happily bark as I held my arms open for him. He stood there, trying to decide who to go to, Yoongi or Jimin, they were on each of my sides as I sat between them, trying to get Saint's attention.

I pouted as he stuck his tongue out, licking my leg affectionately before scurrying over onto Jimin's lap.

"He likes the chicken," Jimin noted as I grinned, seeing Saint eying the food as Jimin let him have a bite.

The movie started as I chewed away at the rice, going to get a piece of chicken right when the guy pinned the girl to the wall.