moans i couldn ' t mistake for someone else ' s .

"So?"

Was the first thing to come out of Jimin's mouth as he pulled me back into his hold.

They came in, Yui pushing herself up against Yoongi as she moved her arms to keep around him.

"If anything, they should hide from us. We clearly said we'd be at the club, he and her didn't," Taehyung stated as Derek and Stefan gave us nods.

"Let's dance baby!" Jungkook came up next to us with Taehyung as Derek and Stefan cheered for us.

"Don't you think that Yui dragged Yoongi here on purpose?" I asked, my voice low as Taehyung nodded.

"She knew that we'd be here, she totally is trying to steal Yoongi," Jungkook added in.

"She didn't say it on purpose so it'd seem like they secretly came here when it's obvious she wanted to show us up, but good thing I'm a mastermind at this sort of shit," Taehyung came to push me more into Jimin.

"This happens with us a lot, so we can be of the best help," Jungkook said, putting Jimin's arms around my bare torso.

"People always trying to steal us away from each other, so you got to teach them a lesson," Taehyung gave us a smirk, bringing over shots for us to take, knowing the affect it had on Jimin.

Gulping it down, we put the glasses back on the car counter as Derek and Stefan shared a kiss, winking at us as we went back to the dance floor.

"Just follow our lead," Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung into his chest.

"Follow the leader!" Taehyung cheered, looking at Jungkook.

"I love that song!" I cut in as we laughed.

"So you want to be the dominant one?" Taehyung raised a brow at Jungkook as he smirked back.

"You don't have any complaints when I am," he shot back as Tasehyung wore a loose smirk.

"Got that damn right," they kissed slowly while Jimin pulled me towards him.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked while I nodded.

"We came to have fun," I placed my hands on his thighs, squeezing them slightly before moving my hands to hold his as they were around my waist.

"Glad we are on the same page," Taehyung said as we nodded at each other. "Do your own thing once you get the gist of it because we all know you all don't need any one to teach ya," he winked as Jungkook chuckled behind him.

We swayed around to the music, Jungkook kissing over Taehyung's neck. I felt Jimin's lips over my skin, pulling at my skin softly with his teeth.

I gasped when his tongue ran over my skin, sucking on my neck as my hands tightened over his.

"Look at them go!" Taehyung spoke to Jungkook while they both looked over at us giving us grins.

Rolling my eyes, I turned around to face Jimin, pulling him into my chest by pulling my hands on his collar. My eyes went to his bare chest, his neck and collarbone bare as his buttons were undone.

I kissed his chest softly, a low breath coming from Jimin while I moved my lips to his collarbone, kissing harder until I was up to his neck and under his ear.

"Jimi, having fun?" I whispered as his hands went to my lower back.

"More than you can imagine," he kissed my cheek, moving his lips to my jawline.

I bit his ear, my tongue brushing the cartilage as his hips jerked slightly towards mine and I grit my teeth at the sensation.

"You're holding back," Jungkook noted as I snapped my head towards him to stare at them.