yoongi and yui .

My words came out stranger than I had thought they would have.

"Your shirt is dirty," I commented as I took a damp paper towel and dabbed at the spots, noticing there was sauce over his neck and collarbone.

How the hell did he even eat?

I ended up soaking the next paper towel too much, staring at Yoongi's hands as I suddenly shut the faucet and tried to wring it out as much as I could.

It was drenched with water as I pushed his chin higher up with my hand, wiping away the stains over his skin as drops of water ran down his chest and I saw them through his shirt. He let a shiver out as the water traveled down his skin and I looked away, tossing the paper towel.

Before I could dry him or myself off, Yoongi pulled me to his side to leave.

"Come on, let's just go," he grumbled as we all walked out, Yui's eyes coming over to us at once. "How many times have I told you to watch what you wear?" Yoongi's voice was low as he spoke by my ear, a hand rested on my hip as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm sorry, bae."

He often gave me his jacket whenever we went out and he said my outfit wasn't safe for the public.

Which happened almost every time.

"Yet you stay a bad bad girl," the edge of his lips raised into a smirk as he raised a brow at me as well.

"You know it," I replied with a wink as Yui spoke up.

"Yoonzie, I'm actually going to be in town for a while so we can spend time together!"

She's staying for a while?

That was even stranger.

And on top of the same time as they had their break.

Coincidence?

Most likely, yes.

But to me?

Fuck no.

"That sounds good to me, did you find a close place to stay?" He asked as she eyed the arm he had around me, her gaze going to the water over my chest and thighs and the water over Yoongi's neck and chest as well.

"I haven't yet, but I'd love to see your place!" She grinned, pulling him forward by his other arm as his hold over me left and she stood close against him.

"You don't have somewhere to stay?" He asked her as she shook her head.

"I found some great movie theaters though, then maybe we could head to a hotel or something to call it a day," she suggested as he gave a nod.

"Whatever is fine with me," he responded with a shrug.

"Please tell me that she is not going to be coming to our home," Jin whispered in my ear as I gave him a firm nod.

"Over my dead body rotting in fucking hell."

"For some reason, I'm very secured after hearing that," Namjoon said as Hoseok nodded.

"Well I want to go to a club," Taehyung cut in as he looped his arms around Jungkook, knowing how irritated I was.

"I'll hang with mom and dad," Hoseok slung his arms around Namjoon and Jin's shoulders.

"I'll go clubbing if you're in," Jimin looked over at me as Taehyung threw himself at me.

"LET'S GOOOO!!" He cheered in my ear as I laughed and nodded.