then take him .

Snorting the vodka as I felt it burn up through my nostrils, I saw Hoseok standing on the table as he took off his jacket, finding me and tossing it to me as he went to take his shirt off as well, a glass of alcohol already in his hand.

I adjusted his jacket in my hold as I turned back around to order a martini. Waving a bartender over, I started to say my drink as I got cut off with another screech.

Don't tell me he took his pants off too now.

Sighing, I turned, only to have arms thrown around my neck over the bar as I snapped my head around to see a familiar grinning face.

"STEFFIIEEE!!" I screamed, hugging him back over the counter as he let me go.

"FUCK MY GURL YOU BROUGHT THE SEXY MEN WITH YOU TOO!!" He gestured to some of the members in the crowd as I threw my head back to laugh.

"You know I did," I winked at him. "But no way! You work here?" I asked him as he laughed back to me.

"Gurl, I work everywhere! My parents own nearly every chain of bars and clubs that you could imagine and more than half of them have now got my name on them!" He proudly told me as I gave him a high five.

"Woah! You go!!" I cheered as he nodded and grinned.

"Now tell me what you want your poison to be and please tell me you brought your sex s- I mean friends here to get them drunk," he said while I chuckled.

"I wish, but not sure, and a strawberry champagne over ice," I said and he pulled out a glass and different bottles, shaking a few as he flipped a container over, ice coming into the glass as he poured the alcohol over it, leaving me amazed. "You're a pro at this!"

"I've been at work way before the legal age," he whispered as we laughed together.

"Tell me how you and Dere have been as well, how'd you like the bike?" I eyed him over the glass as I took a sip, Stefan falling silent.

"We crashed with the bike, Dere," he paused to take a deep breath as my eyes widened. "He, he didn't make it."

What?

No, that's awful.

"Stef, I'm so sorry," I placed my hands over his as he took an unsteady breath in. "I shouldn't have given you both the bike to drive if you weren't comfortable or sure on how to. Fuck, Stef," I felt my heart break slightly for him.

It was all my fault for letting them take the bike that nigh-

"Quit it with your pranks, love," I heard another voice pop out from behind Stefan as my eyes landed over Derek, alive and well.

"YOU PLAYED ME YOU FUCKING HOE!!" I screamed at him as the three of us burst into laughter. "GODDAMN! That was good, I gotta admit, but woah did it make my heart stop for a moment there," I let out a breath, calming my nerves.

"Ah, you worry so much," he laughed.

That's because I've always been given something to worry about.

"I can't help it," I scratched my neck.

"You must not have had an easy life," Derek stated as my eyes snapped to him. "Ah, my apologies, I didn't mean to stir anything up, but I just noted you are far more tense than anyone I've ever seen. Always looking over your shoulder for someone that may attack. Flinching over the simplest motions. You may wear revealing clothing, but stay towards where the lights are dimmer or darker to remain unseen, I'd assume it's because of the scars that decorate your skin," Derek stated everything so matter of factly, holding my stare the entire time as my eyes stayed wide.