santiago and i both unaware of the phone call that yui had made .

I ended the call as I placed the phone back on the counter and turned to face Santiago.

"Yeah, I should definitely go love Yoongi so that he can have a certain death," I said, sarcasm filling my tone.

I spun back on my heel, wiping the blood from my jaw as I went to the room where Yui was. Santiago didn't bother to stop me like most people would since he knew that it's how we worked in this agency.

The roles were often switched with me and him where he would torture and I would watch, today just so happened to be where I was the torturer.

Slamming the door open, I heard a small squeak from Yui as she was still on the floor.

"I'm going to untie that cloth from your mouth because I want to hear you scream. Let's see who will come to this tower and save you," I narrowed my eyes as I untied the ropes around her as well.

I stood her up before me as I stood facing her.

"Wh-wh-"

"Go ahead and fight back if you want."

Throwing a punch at her, she instantly fell down as I scoffed.

"Pathetic," I murmured, pulling her up by her hair as I dragged her out to the main room where Santiago was.

Tossing her onto the ground like a rag doll, I kicked her ribs, grinding my foot in as she screamed. Trying to push my leg away, I stood on her wrist as it cracked and she continued to screech. Seeing it turn red and in a flash, blue, I let go.

I bent down to punch her face, blood gushing out of her nose as I pulled her up by her collar to slam her down onto the ground and a tooth fell out.

Placing my hands around her neck, I pushed both knees into her stomach as she choked, turning purple as I stood up, kicking her as she flipped over.

"St-STOP!!" She screeched as she clutched her stomach and I rolled my eyes.

Going over to the room she was in, I took a piece of the broken chair, walking back out to see her curled up form.

I swung at her ribs as I saw an indent of where the rib had cracked and moved to. Mentally wincing at how much it would have hurt, I did the same thing to her other side. I let the piece drop over her as she kept screaming, her nose running from the pain.

Walking to a drawer in the kitchen, I pulled it open to see random things scattered inside.

"Santi, don't you got a knife?" I called out to him as I heard him chuckle.

"I got a dagger in the drawer to the left," he said as I nodded.

"Just like I got a holster on the left," I noted quietly, patting my thigh.

Opening the drawer, I saw the metal blade as I sighed in relief that I had found it. Turning the stove on, the gas flame turned blue as it crackled slightly before settling down.

I held the blade in the fire, watching it heat up as I could hear Yui's endless screeching. Rolling my eyes, I let the blade stay there until the heat was so strong the handle started to slightly burn my hand.