Chapter 5

"But guysssss I dont want pizzaaa"

"Shut up Zach its Fin's turn to pick, not yours, so stop whining" Tyler glared at his best friend. I laughed as the boys glared at each other, they looked at me in unison.

"Whats so funny Fin? Huh? Huhhhhhh? Are you amused at the fact your making me suffer? I though we were friends?!" Zach said jokingly as he held his hand over his heart. I laughed even harder.

Tyler rolled his eyes "You guys are so immature it's painful just to be around." Zach acted like he got shot in the heart and fell over dramatically, while I glared at him and childishly crossed my arms, just for extra melodramatics.

"Hah. Like you're any more mature." I witnessed Tyler's facial expression go from amused to confused.

"Um, since when am I immature?!" He flung his arm up while asking.

"Um? Exhibit A?" I pointed to his arms and he stuffed his hands into his pocket and mumbled 'shuddup'. I laughed and patted him on the shoulder.

"Dude you literally dropped your lunch tray when you were just done grabbing food and you actually melted on the ground and screamed 'noooooooooo'. I swear I saw a tear roll down your cheek." Zach smiled teasingly at Tyler.

He just did his best to change the subject and walked away swiftly. "We are almost there. Shut your mouths and leave your idiotic thoughts to yourself."

"Saallttyy." Zach hollered while his hands cupped around the edges of his mouth, creating a make-shift megaphone. Tyler flipped Zach off and stormed into the building. Zach put his hand over his heart again, more dramatically than ever. "The truth hurts baby girl, the truth hurts." I laughed at his corniness as I pushed him through the pizza diner door. I'm not quite sure why I'm going out to dinner with these two dorks, but they better not make a bigger scene than they already have.

"Zach, you don't need a whole fracking pizza to yourself." I said a bit too loudly. "You said you didn't want pizza."

He glared at the fact that I remember him saying that. "Yeah, well, I changed my mind. Mood swings, you know? I'm on my period¿" he said the last part unsure but sarcastically. Tyler smacked him in the back of the head and tried not to laugh.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Hun, but guys don't get their periods. That is if your actually a guy?!" I made sure to make the last part loud enough for the whole restaurant to hear. All I got in return was a glare from Zach, and giggle from Tyler and several judgmental stares and whispers from everyone else. I folded my arms across my chest and smiled in victory. I hope that embarrassed Zachary enough.

"I'm getting a whole pizza." Zach mumbled to himself so that just me and Tyler could hear.

"Okay Mr.WhinyPants, calm down, you can have a whole pizza." I rolled my eyes like an annoyed mother, a beaming smile it up his face. "Buttttttttt you have to pay for it." I smiled, amused as Zach's face dropped almost immediately.

"You," Zach pointed to me sternly, "are hurting my feelings." I smile at him cheekily,

"I really do try my hardest sweetie." I got a laugh out of Tyler while the five year old across from me named Zachary Wrush glared daggers into me.

We ended up getting three pizzas. One for each of us. I got cheese because I'm simple, Tyler got meat lovers and Zach got......?  HAWAIIAN??

"Why, ThE heLL, dO yOu HaVe PinApPLe, ON YOUR PIZZA??????" I screamed at the idiot across from me.

Zach shrugged, "It tastes good." he smiled cheerfully like everything was okay. Everything was NOT okay. Who the hell eats warm fruit??? Why does it even exist??? I looked straight into Zachs eyes and fake gagged. He almost choked on his pizza.

"Serves you right you you warm fruit eating baby wipe." I glared at him swiftly and began eating my pizza.

"Why do you keep called me weird names??" He stuck out his bottom lip and traced a fake tear down his cheek, "besides, is that even an insult?" He laughed. I was done with his smart ass, so I did the most reasonable and mature thing I could in that situation. I threw a slice of pizza at him.

---

"Finley! I can't believe you got us kicked out!!!" Tyler screamed as I tried not to laugh.

"Hey, we threw some pizza too dude." Zach said trying to be serious.

"Whatever, it was still her fault. And what are you now?! Fin's boyfriend? Why are you always defending her??" Tyler looked angry. Yep. He was jealous.

Zach put his arm around my shoulder. "Yep."

"Um what?" I was oblivious to what just happened.

"Excuse me? I was joking!!" Tyler's dark eyebrows were sticking downwards as far as possible.

Zach put his hands up in defence. "Tye, dude, I'm joking. Can't you take a joke?" Zach laughed, but Tyler's expression didn't change. "Actually, this is a perfect time to tell you guys something I've been dying to say for a super long time." Me and Tyler looked at Zach curiously and then each other. "But don't freak out, okay?"

Zach took a huge breath inwards and breathed out nervously.

"Guys. I'm gay." I fracking knew it.