Chapter 6

A/N: This chapter has some switched POVS so pay attention my dears~
Fins POV

"Pfttttt Tyler you owe me fifteen bucks!!" I pointed at Tyler, his face still in shock. He went red, obviously embarrassed of the jealousy he portrayed.

"T-that was a joke! I owe you nothing! Absolutely nothing I say woman!"

Zach and I were laughing or asses off. Literally. Like I swear I heard Zach rip one.

"Please, bury me in the gay section of the grave yard after I die from laughter." He said trying to catch his breath. I just kept laughing.

"I'll bury you both alive if you don't shut up!" Tyler's face was beat red. Zach and I stopped laughing and forced a blank expression.

"Yes sir homo we must stop making fun of our tall boy." My face remained expressionless and I added a slight British accent to my monotonous voice. It didn't last long. A few seconds after saying that we both burst into laughter and I even saw Tyler crack a smile.

"Okay, okay, okay guys I have to go." My laugh faded into a distant chuckle as I regained my ability to breath normally. "I have to go pick up my brother from daycare." As I started to walk away, Zach trotted towards me.

"You can't just leeaavvee after I told you the most intriguing secret ever!" Gay or not, Zach is still a cocky little brat.

"It's not a secret if I already knew idiot." I pinched his cheek like I was his great aunt or something and chuckled.

"Welw horw did chu knorw?"he seemed generally curious. I fixed a mischievous smile across my face as I squished his face harder.

"Oh Zachary, I just know everything." I released his now-red-face from my grasp and turned on my heel away from them. "See you later losers."

—————————————————

Zachs POV

"Guys. I'm Gay." I hid my nervous eyes behind a cheeky smile. I wasn't sure what they were going to think. But then Fin said stuff about a bet and that's where they lost me. How did she know? I've never really done anything gay but I will just leave it be I guess. Then everything went back to normal. Fin and I made fun of Tyler and then she left. I'm kind of curious about her little brother, but I know I'll come to meet him eventually. But still, I wonder how Tyler feels about this. Did he know too? Is he chill with it? Worry started to consume me again, but I won't mention it anymore.

"My face hurts." I complained to Tyler as we walked towards his expensive black Porsche.

"Yeah Fin really is something isn't she?" He had a weird expression on his face while saying that as he smiled sheepishly.

"OHHHH!!! NO WAY!!" I jumped around Tyler in circles while pointing at him. "IS THAT WHY YOU WERE SO JEALOUS??" I stopped jumping and smirked.

"What?? Of course not!" Pft what a liar.

"Hmmm okayyyyyy." I made sure he knew I didn't believe him. I got into his car and watched him trudge slowly to the drivers side.

"Don't you even dare think about telling anyone." He looked pretty serious, closing the dark vehicle door rather roughly. It was a pretty short drive back to my house so we were about thirty seconds away.

"Of course I won't tell anyone." I smiled sincerely. I was being honest. We stopped at my house and I got out of the car. "Of course that doesn't mean I won't tease you about it." I shot him another cheeky smile and winked.

"Dude no don't you even-" I shut the door. Hahaha this is going to be golden.

—————————————————

Fins POV

I slowly jogged towards Mr. Muir's day home. I couldn't drop my brother off at kindergarten because it's too far away and I can't pick him up right away, so I just take him to a sitter that teaches him with a higher level difficulty so he can be better prepared for grade one. Before I know it, I arrived at the door of the day home.

"Hey Mr. Muir." I smiled simply at him while my little bean ran into my arms. "How is Asher's progress?" I asked him while patting my brothers head as he embraced me. 

"Great! He's moved on to addition in double digits and simple subtraction. He's quite smart taking after his older sister, especially for only being 5." He flashed a charming smile at me. I'll have to admit, Mr. Muir is quite the attractive man, but he's in his thirties so he's wayyyyyy to old for me.

"That's amazing!" I pulled Asher away from my chest and looked him in his big eyes, "you're doing great buddy!" I ruffled his hair and he smiled proudly. "We will be off then, Mr. Muir! I'll see you on Monday!" I shouted while pushing open the glass  door, and Asher's small, delicate hand in mine.

"Yes of course!" He waved at Asher as the light haired little boy waved back. "And for the last time Fin! Call me Kyle!!" He chuckled. I smiled,

"Okay Mr. Kyle Muir!" I spoke loudly before the door shut. "So Asher," my bean looked at me, "what shall we have for dinner?" His smile beamed and I swear I saw his eyes literally sparkle.

"ICECREAM!" He shouted, pumping his tiny fist in the air. I giggled, catching the eye of someone mysterious looking, someone my age whom I've never seen before.

"Okay bean, lets go get some ice cream."