18.

Lauren and I arrived back at my house after another long day, "Are we ever going to have time to chill out?" She asked and I kissed her on the cheek as we both settled down on the sofa, "Of course not, especially considering I'm going back to work tomorrow." Lauren pouted, "Can't you just take the rest of the week off?"

"I'd love to, but the sooner we get this film done the sooner I can spend more than two days with you." I smiled and she rested her head on my shoulder, "Love birds how you doing?" Hayley asked as she walked into the living room, "Alright how are you and your whatever she is to you."

"Well Y/N, glad you asked because Y/N I want you to meet Mitchie." She spoke and I turned to look at her to see a girl stood next to her. Mitchie was an attractive woman, she had a light purple pixie cut with her nose pierced. She was shorter than Hayley but she seemed lovely, I held my hand out for her and she shook it, "Lovely to meet you Mitchie, heard you have wonderful experience." I smiled which made Hayley smack me around the back of the head, "Why the hell did you smack me? I meant in her job!" I raised my hands up in defence, "What's her job then Y/N?" Hayley asked me and I laughed, "She's a personal assistant." I smiled and Hayley's mouth dropped open, "You two know each other?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Not really, you used to work for Amy Poehler right?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Yeah I still do actually." She smiled and I nodded my head, "Oh inside out right? That's how your paths crossed?" Hayley asked and I nodded my head, "Ding ding ding, we have a winner!" I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh Mitchie, this is Lauren my girlfriend." I smiled as I stepped aside to introduce Lauren and her mouth dropped open, "Get out!" She shouted excitedly, "You're her mystery boyfriend? Oh wait I totally see the killer smile!" She shouted which made me laugh, "That's me, but you have to keep it quiet just for a while." She nodded her head and hugged Lauren who gladly reciprocated, "I can't believe I'm actually stood in front of Lauren Jauregui right now."

"Literally me everyday." I laughed and Lauren slapped me gently on the shoulder. I heard my phone start to ring and Lauren grabbed it for me before handing it over, I kissed her on the cheek before answering the phone, "Hello Ricardo!" I spoke excitedly as I left the room. "Dude you need to get here right now!" He shouted down the phone, "What? Why?"

"No fucking questions! Get your ass here now!" He shouted before hanging up the phone. I grabbed my jacket before running into the living room with slight panic overtaking my body, "I have to get to the studio, I'll text you later?" Lauren nodded her head before I kissed her on the lips, "I don't know when I'll be home but please feel free to stay." She nodded her head again before I ran out of the house and jumped on my motorcycle which was much easier then getting my car.

~~~~~~

"Dude what's going on?" I asked as I ran into the room trying to get my breath back, "Ron and John brought Sarah into the meeting room to have a word." He whispered before dragging me out of the room and towards the meeting room we could just see through the door, "Is this what you called me for?" I asked and he nodded my head, "Yeah they said they're gonna talk about her future today." He laughed as we saw Ron make eye contact with me.

"Shit." Ricardo whispered as Ron walked out of the room and towards me, "Y/N, can we speak to you?" I nodded my head and followed Ron into the room. He closed the door behind us and I sat down next to Sarah, "We've spoken to Sarah about the events over the past couple of weeks, but we want to hear it from your side." John spoke and I looked over at Sarah who had her head down, "With all respect I don't see how it's fair how I have to tell my side of the story with Sarah in the room when I wasn't in the room when she told you hers." They both nodded their heads and sent Sarah outside to wait, "You know you're a clever guy Y/N and you're a very valuable member to our team, so what happened?"