34.

Hayley and I managed to arrive at the venue just before the girls went on stage. We made our way through the crowd backstage and I saw Clara and Mike stood at the edge of the stage. I took ahold of Hayley's hand making sure I didn't lose her in the crowd, we walked over to Mike and Clara and when they saw me they smiled widely.

"Y/N!" Mike cheered as we stopped in front of them, "Lauren was worried you weren't coming." He spoke and I gave him a small smile, "Everything alright?" He asked me and I nodded my head, "Ugh yeah I guess so."

"You know you can talk to me if you want to." I nodded my head again and thankfully the lights started to go down and the girls made their way onto the stage, "When are you leaving to go home?" Hayley asked me and I shrugged my shoulders, "Probably tomorrow night. I'll speak to Lauren and then head out I guess."

"You're not even going to spend the second day with her?" She asked and I shook my head, "She'll be with Halsey." I spoke close to her ear so she could hear it. Hayley nodded understandably and we looked out onto the stage to watch the girls performance. The girls were killing it as usual and I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I looked to my right to see Clara stood next to me.

"If there's something going on you need to tell Lauren, if not she'll worry about you. She'll think she's done something wrong and that's not good for her. If she's done something tell her, if it's something else, tell her." I nodded my head and Clara gave me a small smile before she walked back over to the rest of her family, "What the hell was that about?" Hayley asked.

"Just telling me to tell Lauren practically everything going on in my life." Hayley let out a loud laugh and due to the fact that the girls were speaking to the audience everyone backstage looked over at us. She blushed and put her forehead on my shoulder making me laugh.

Ally must have heard and looked over at us and smiled widely when she saw us, she walked over to Lauren and whispered something in her ear making Lauren also look over at us. Lauren smiled widely and I gave her a small wave before she focussed back onto the crowd. "When was the last time you changed your bandage?" Hayley asked as she lifted her head off of my shoulder, "Ugh I'm not sure."

"Alright well once the girls finish their set we're going home and changing it!"

"Yes ma'am!" I shouted and Hayley let out another laugh as the girls started to perform down. "Where's your sling?" Hayley asked and I shrugged, "I took it off in the car, I got pissed off with it. It doesn't hurt anymore when I move it anyway." Hayley looked at me unsure but nodded her head as I watched Lauren closely and admired her as she started to sing. I completely zoned out as I continued to watch her perform and I admired her so much that I didn't even realise they had finished until Lauren was stood in front of me. I shook my head trying to focus and I heard her giggle, "You kicked ass out there." I smiled and she leant up and kissed my lips quickly.

I groaned when she pulled away, "Babe I'm all sweaty." Lauren complained and I placed my right hand on her cheek and pulled her closer, capturing my lips with hers. Our lips moved slowly together and as I was about to deepen the kiss we heard someone clear their throat. Lauren smiled out of the kiss and I rested my forehead on hers. "That was cute, but Laur we have to get out of our outfits." Dinah spoke and Lauren nodded her head. I kissed her on the cheek before she walked away.

"Okay that was cute." Hayley squealed and I laughed as she jumped up and down, "You're such a child!"

"I love it when you're in love. You're the cutest little shit in the world!" Hayley shouted as she pinched my cheeks. "I'm hoping I'm cuter with Lauren." I laughed as she stopped squeezing my cheeks, "You're so cute it's almost sickening." I let out a loud laugh as Hayley pushed me in the shoulder.