24.

Lauren
I woke up and you're
not here🙁

Y/N
I had to get to work
and I didn't want to
wake you. I'm sorry:(

Lauren
Come home😩

Y/N
Babe, I have to work.
We're far behind and
we really need to get
our heads down. I'm sorry.

Lauren
You suck.

Y/N
I'll make it worth
it once we've finished
this movie.

Lauren
Promise?

Y/N
I promise baby.
I have to go, I'll
speak to you when I
can.

Lauren
Okay😔

I sighed as I pushed my phone into my pocket and picked up my pen to continue with the animation, "Okay so I've been thinking and you know the scene where Maui is trying to change into his eagle figure but is struggling?" I heard Ron speak from behind me, "I want to put Sven from Frozen in there." I rolled my eyes as Gary started to laugh, "You love to put more work onto us don't you?"

"Have to make it worth your while." Ron spoke and I saw Ricardo rub his eyes with frustration, "Yeah I'll do it." I spoke quietly and Ricardo looked up at me with shock and Ron started clapping his hands, "My boy!" He shouted before he walked out of the room, "What are you doing?" Ricardo asked.

"Putting Sven in." I spoke as I found the scene and found a placement to place Sven in, "You didn't create Sven it's not on our database in here, you're going to have to start from scratch."

"Well I better get to it then." I sighed and Ricardo stared at me, "Why did you say you would do it?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders, "You seemed stressed so I took it."

"You didn't have to do that."

"Dude it's cool. I've got to get on with this." Ricardo nodded his head before carrying back on with his work. I started to design Sven and luckily for me he was already a character so I just had to redraw him. After half an hour, my drawing of Sven was complete and saved to my database, I inserted him into the animation and adjusted him to the correct size and started to work on making the animation smooth between the different characters. Surprisingly it didn't take that long and I had completed it in an hour and a half.

I saved what I had created and leaned back in my chair, "Finished?" Ricardo asked and I nodded my head, "Nice one. Here's some food." He handed me a sandwich with crisps and a bottle of water. "This movie is going to kill us isn't it?" I asked and Ricardo nodded his head, "Six months left." Ricardo laughed and I shook my head as I ate my food.

"Do you think this is going to take a toll on our relationships with people?" Ricardo asked and I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "You know like with each other, Hayley and you with Lauren?"

"I don't know dude. We've been through this a lot and we always stuck together, we know each other's limits so we'll be alright. Hayley I have no idea what's even going on there, I haven't heard from her in a while and well Lauren, I don't know." Ricardo nodded his head as he continued with some animations.

Y/N
Do you think this
movie will take a toll
on us?

Lauren
I hope not, but
we don't know what
will happen in the
future.

Y/N
I needed a bit more
reassurance there Lauren.

Lauren
I'm sorry. I couldn't
just sit here and say
it won't because it
might.