Joining the JJ Squad

"How do we find her?" Conner asked.

"We must not fight her, she will talk to us if we bring what she wants." I explained.

"And that would be....?" Artemis asked, carrying off her sentence.

~Percy's POV~

I was watching a monster proof TV (that I made) and then I heard a knock.

"Who wants me to beat there ass now?" I muttered.

I opened the door, riptide was in my other hand ready to fight. But I saw Kaldur and the people I defeated earlier.

I hugged Kaldur and said, "Please, come in." I moved out of the door way and went to sit on the couch.

I smiled because they had a 6 pack of dyed blue coke, blue waffles, and blue cookies.

"This is my team, Percy. We just need to talk to you." Kaldur said.

"Sure. Oh um... I'm really sorry for uh.. fighting you guys. If I knew that you knew Kaldur I wouldn't have uh.. Ya know." I said, quite embarrassed that I had fought Kaldur's friends.

"It's fine really." Said the R kid.

"This is Robin, Superboy, Miss Martian, Kid flash and Artemis." Kaldur said.

I laughed at Artemis's name.

"What's so funny?" Robin asked me. Haha inside jokes.

"Nothing, what do you know about Greek mythology?" I asked them as I began to eat the food and I was still giggling.

"Just about the Greek Gods." Robin said.

"Well it's all real." I said. I wasn't going to sugar coat anything.

Kof Flash scoffed and said, "Prove it."

I motioned for them to follow me. I walked to the beach and I was still had my fighting outfit on and Robin kept blushing whenever he looked at me.

I grabbed riptide from my side and said. "Still don't believe me Kid Flash?"

"Nope." He said, popping the 'p.'

I sliced my arm pretty bad and Robin went to help me but I stepped back and said. "Watch."

I summoned water to me and there was a big stream of water in the air. I healed my cut.

"I can do more but I'm guessing that you need to take me to Batman." I said.

I researched the team after the fight I had and already found out there identities.

It was so obvious.

"I'll summon the bio ship." Megan said.

"I can't fly!" I interjected quickly.

"Why?" Asked Robin.

"Unless you want to get shot out of the sky, I would suggest that I don't ride. Zues is a dickhead." I said. I laughed at how I emphasized the word dickhead.

Then lightning started to strike the sky.

"Do it! I dare you!" I yelled at the sky.

Then lightning almost striked me.

"It is not wise to make the gods angry." Kaldur said warningly

I sighed. "I know."

Then the waves started to crash against the beach with a lot of force. The sky started to grow darker with lightning and thunder.

"I think I started a godly argument, I'll meet you at your HQ." I said simply.

Then I vapor traveled to Mount Justice. Sheesh why does everything have a freakin 'Justice' in it.