Oops you traveled with us

The different dimension was... Gotham? Ugh finally.

"Wally were back home!!!" I yelled happily. I stared at the bright blue sky.

"Hurray. Your back. But we seem to be stuck in your dimension!" Spiderman reminded me.

"We need to find the justice league. They can help us... rebuild the machine." Wally said.
"Wait... We are not in my realm?" Thor asked.

"No, you're not." I said.

"Great. Now I have to worry about getting back and not how much money my company is making!!" Tony huffed angrily.

"Uh stark I wouldn't go around yelling about how much money you have because Gotham is a very dangerous city." I said.

"Whatever." Tony muttered as he crossed his arms. "At least I have my suit."

"Come on let's go to the Justice Mountain." I said.

"Where is it?" Spiderman asked.

"How come you still have your costume?" Tony asked Spiderman.

"Well I came in the room with my 'costume' in my hand. I just quickly put it on while you guys weren't looking." Peter said simply.

"Guys I'm low on food, if I don't eat I'll pass out." Wally said in a strained voice. /For the word Strained, my phone auto corrected it to STD Lol/

"Okay, let's vapor travel." I said.

Then I concentrated and brought everyone in the young justice living room.

"GUESS WHO'S BACK?! BACK AGAIN?!" I shouted throughout the cave.

Then all of a sudden I heard loud foot steps coming this way.

"Percy! Wally!" Exclaimed Dick.

He ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged and back and when we broke away he started to ask questions.

"Are you okay?!
What happened?!
Where did you go?!
Who are these people?!
Why did you bring Wally?!"

Somehow I imagined his question just forming a triangle in my head.

"Ahem." Tony said.

"Right." I said as I stepped away.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something." I said.

"Yeah... me to." Wally and Tony said.

"Uh.. I can not remember." Thor said.

"I can't remember either." Spiderman worriedly.

"Who are these people?" Dick asked.

"These are the people that helped me get back but then Deadpo- OH MY GODS WE FORGOT DEADPOOL!!" I shouted.

"We have to go find him!" Tiny said as he powered on his suit. Suddenly multiple Justice League members arrived and the rest of the Young Justice team ran into the living room.

"Great." I muttered.

"We have reports of a man in red and black killing people and he just started a car accident on 40th avenue." Batman said. Aww he got his voice changer fixed.

"Were on it." Spiderman said. "He's from our dimension."

"Like that explains everything." I said while rolling my eyes. I fake soluted while saying, "See y'all there."

* * *

Oh shit. As soon as I got here, a car was thrown at me.

I ran behind a car and dodged the bullets that were being shot at me.

"DEADPOOL IT'S ME!" I shouted from behind the car.

Suddenly the bullets stopped.

/AHHHH SAY AMEN JUST CAME ON AND I'M FREAKING OUT. I LOVE P!ATD/

"Oh Heeeyyyyy!!!" Deadpool sang as he jumped on the car.

"Sup." I said as I stood up. "Now care to tell me why you went on a killing spree?" I asked.

"Hey it want my fault!" He argued.

"Some guy who had green ahir and a purple jumpsuit found me and asked I wanted to join his 'group.' I told him no but he got mad at me. Then he started to shoot me and I shot back." DP explained.

"Oooohhhhh okay." I said.

I noticed a bullet flying straight towards Deadpool. "DP WATCH OUT!" I shouted at him.

He did a back flip off the car and onto the ground.

Just then the rest of the Young Justice and Justice League members arrived.

"Stay back! Deadpool's got this covrred!" I yelled as I ran off to the side.

We started to get the civilians to safety and the. After that everyone was fine.

I sat down in the grass and watched as DP started to fight.

Deadpool giggled as he walked over here.

"Well that was fun." He said.

I sighed and said, "Lets just go back to the Mountain."

The others agreed and we went back to the mountain.

~Time skip 20 minutes later| Wally's POV~

"So this is Tony, billionaire genius. Thor, he's god of lightning and ...stuff, Spiderman, he has spider powers and can climb up walls, then there's Deadpool but he-" I was cut off by Deadpool saying, "Woopdeedoo!"

"Do you like cats?,  I like dogs better.. but goldfish are cute-" Percy put a hand on his mouth and said. "Zip it."

"This is Deadpool. He is...something else." Wally said.

Deadpool sat on the couch and acted like this was his home. "I want some chimichangas."

"We need to get them back to there dimension." I said.

"Guys... food..." Wally started swaying.

I vapor traveled to the kitchen and then grabbed a cookies that were on the counter and then vapor traveled back to Wally and stuffed tell cookies in his mouth.

"He needs more food." I said.

"On it." Kaldur said as he walked in.

"Yeah so... It's a long story." I said.

"Did you know that Percy is worthy enough to rule a kingdom." Wally said as he stuffed a lot if food into his mouth.

"Really?" Artemis asked.

"Heh." I muttered as I scratched behind my neck.