What do you mean?!

Dedicated to K_Winchester_12 and Http-PuppetMaster

Thank you so so much!! I reached 100 FOLLWERS!!!! AND THIS STORY HAS 3.69k READS!!!  *faints*

*Recap*
We were fighting some people but somebody through a portal opener and we got sucked into it. (The team too)

*Present- Percy's POV*

I looked around and said. "It looks just like Gotham."

"I know..." Robin said as he did a 360.

Suddenly a bat clan swooped up in front of us- they appeared out of no where!

We saw Batman. Woah and... Robins?

There was a guy who had a red helmet.

A guy who dressed in red and black,

A guy who was short and looked like a miniature Batman,

And a guy who wore all black but had a blue bird going across his chest and had stripes down his arms.

This what they looked like. (Obviously you guys know what they look like but I just want to put in this picture)

 (Obviously you guys know what they look like but I just want to put in this picture)

(I had to put this video😂😂😂😂)

"Tidal Wave?!" The blue and Black asked.

"How do you know that?!" I asked. Why the fuck does he know my identity?!

"What do you mean how do I know that?" The blue and Black guy asked. "Who is that?"

They a looked at Dick. (From my earth)

"Excuse me? I'm the original Robin! The one and only Batman's protégé!" Dick exclaimed.

"No you're not!" Exclaimed the tiny Robin.

"Yes I am!" Robin argued.

"Aren't you forgetting about other people?" The black and blue and Robin asked

"Yeah especially me!" Red Helmet said.

They started bickering back and forth. The team was just watching cluelessly.

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled.

They all stopped talking and turned there attention towards me.

"What year is it?!" I asked worriedly.