Friends

"Are you and Artemis a thing?" Dick asked, he was smirking and Wally began to stutter an answer out.

"W-well, w-we.... uh.. it's not... Oh coming Conner!" He said, then he sped out.

"That kid." I said shaking my head and laughing.

"Well do I have a room?" I asked.

"Ya, I'll show you." Dick said. Then he grabbed a water bottle and chugged it down.

I couldn't help but stare at him.

"Find something you like?" He asked.

"Yes, it's right in front of me." I retorted.

Then I saw him blush. I smirked and said. "Adorkable."

He gave me a questioning look.

"Your an adorable dork, my cousin came up with that." I said. Dammit. Why did I have to bring that up.

"Who's your cousin?" He asked as we walked out of the gym.

"Thalia Grace. Daughter of Zues." I said.

"Wait so....?" He was confused.

"That makes you a mortal and I'm a demigod. Half god and half human." I said.

"You just getting better and better." He said dreamily.

We reached my room and it was an ok size but I have a whole cabin to myself so this is nothing.

"I'll have to make a few trips to gather my stuff. Okay?" I asked him.

He tensed up a but I said. "I won't be gone long, I'll vapor travel." I said.

"What's that?" He asked.

"I can munipulate water molicules so I can travel with them basicallY." I said.

He nodded and said. "See ya later."

"I'll come back soon." I said. "Why worried? Thinkin' about asking me out?"I teased.

He blushed and smiled at me. "Asterious." Dick said simply. Then he put on his shades and walked out of the room.

I vapor traveled.

~3 fucking hours later.~

I was exhausted. I fell on my bed after putting all my stuff away.

I heard my door open a little bit and saw Dick.

"Hey," He said.

"Hi." I said as I sat up. Dick sat down next to me.

His eyes looked so deep with brokenness and pain but with love and joyfulness at the same time.

He started talking about high schools and I told him about my record.

Knock, knock.

"Yo rob, Batman needs to talk to you." Wally said.

"Kay." He said simply.

I pushed him off the bed and he did a back flip so he wouldn't dam on the floor. "What was that for?!" Dick asked.

I snorted and said. "Lets go Boy Wonder, pick up the pace."

He rolled his eyes and left.

I started to drift off to sleep but as soon as I fell into a deep dark abyss, I was consumed in nightmares.

I was at the battle field and I saw my mom. She was talking with The Seven. Everything was dark and only the moon glowed.

I called out for her but she rolled her eyes and said. "Go back to Tartarus! You're a disease!"

"You let us die!" Jason yelled.

"Maybe we should return the favor!" Annebeth said.

"We trusted you!"

"Pathetic."

"Weak."

"Disgrace."

Then Piper snuck up behind me and stabbed me through the heart.

Tartarus showed up and began to stab me in the stomach.

Afterwards Gabe showed up and beat the crap out of me.

"I deserve this, I let them die. It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault." I sobbed.

I jolted awake and then I saw Dick. He had a hand on my stomach then I said. "W-water."

"Right." Dick said as he handed me a water bottle. I immediately screwed the  cap off and chugged. When I was done I wiped my mouth put the bottle next to me on a night stand. I sighed and put my head in my hands. "I let them die." I whispered. "It's all my fault."

"Who?" Dick asked gently as scooted on the bed.

"My Friends.. My m-mom." I managed to say. "I have to go for a little while." I said.

"Where are you going?" Dick asked.

"Graves." I muttered.

Then I quickly grabbed my black back pack (which had nector Ambrosia extra knifes in a different pocket and a water bottle) and vapor traveled.

I got there 2 seconds later and I just stared at my mom's grave. "Mom... it was all my fault.... I-I...."

Suddenly I felt like the world flashed before my eyes and everything went black.