[ thirty seven-part two ]

|When they apologize for cheating on you|

BTS as your ex-boyfriend

Maknae Line

____________________________________

Jimin | ✏️

*you unblocked jiminiee 💕*

*you missed 66 messages from jiminiee 💕*

Jimin: love

Jimin: how are you?

Jimin: have you eaten yet?

Jimin: are you taking good care of yourself?

Jimin: i miss you so much

Jimin: I'm writing this message cause I feel really bad, thinking about the way I hurt you makes me really sad.

Jimin: I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you and I regret the things I've done. I've lost the 1 (girl/boy) I've ever loved and it was cause of the things I've done. 
I feel so bad right now, cause I tore your world apart, and now all I can think about is how I broke your heart. I know sorry's not enough because I'm such a screw up.. But for whatever it's worth I wanted to say, that you cross my mind every single day.
The thought of you makes me smile, and I know our love was real.

You: Jimin..

Jimin: (Y/N), you finally replied to me!

Jimin: are you still mad at me?

Jimin: oh wait, dumb me. Of course you'll still be.

You: you know what jimin?

You: I am struggling with how to handle forgiveness. Some days I feel like I don’t even care to think about your infidelity. I don’t want it to bring me down when I am having a good day. Some days I cry and feel like when will the pain become a distant memory?

You: You never fail to cross my mind and i finally made a decision. I loved you so much, i can't even live a single day without you. I was so miserable and so out of my mind when i found out that you were cheating on me but, i forgive you. Call me dumb or an idiot, but i'm not regretting this decision.

Jimin: oh (Y/N)..

Jimin: this is too much

Jimin: so, does this mean that we're back together?

You: Nope, not yet. You still have to earn my trust and love back.

Jimin: my pleasure then ;)

Taehyung | ✏️

*a new number messaged you!*
[ show | delete ]

T

aehyung: dear, i miss you.

Taehyung: There is not a single night without me, thinking about what i did to you.

Taehyung: Let me say that I'm sorry for the hurt that I have caused you. I know an apology now will do little to heal the pain. I know it's useless to say sorry when the mistake seems unforgivable. But neither do I want to remain silent as if I don't care one bit about what I have done and the bitterness it brought you. I thought, not many can live with the idea of being cheated upon. Not many can put the past behind them and revive a troubled relationship. Not many can, again, find happiness in a man/woman who has betrayed their trust. I understand that perfectly. The wound in your heart requires time to heal and it is only right that I allow you the space to do so.

You: oh taehyung..

Taehyung: (Y/N)! I hope you'll understand what i was about to say, but.

Taehyung: I just want you to know that I have faith in my love for you. I have faith that we will overcome the odds and make our relationship even better than before. Give me another chance and I have faith that, one day, we will look back at this and be glad that we didn't walk away from each other.

You: taehyung, after the day that you left me with another girl, i want to die that time. I don't want to remember everything you did to me that hurt me.

You: but, i know, that my parents raised me to not give up when it comes to anything or anyone that i love.

You: I'm willing to give you another chance taehyung. Don't waste it.

Taehyung: Is this true? Am I still dreaming?

Taehyung: thank you, (Y/N). i promise that i won't regret this.

You: i know you won't, tae.

Taehyung: I LOVE yOU SO MUCH !1!1!,1?!

You: i love you too, taehyung 💕

Jungkook | ✏️

You: jungkook?

You: are you okay?

You: your members told me that you haven't eaten and went out of your room often

You: please take care of yourself, jungkook

Jungkook: (Y/N)?

Jungkook: i don't deserve your care.

Jungkook: I'm sorry for hurting you. It didn't have anything to do with the arguments we've been having lately, i felt so excited and free during the vacation, OUR vacation, that i just started acting like a kid, like i didn't have any real responsibilities. I felt dirty and embarrassed when it happened, and i feel even worse now. And when you asked me about what i did, i lied about it even more. Why? i was too busy thinking about how embarrassed i felt that i didn't take a moment to think about how you felt, confused about our relationship... and looking for some of the honesty that's clearly missing from our relationship.

Jungkook: If you're angry at me, or frustrated, or heartbroken, i understand all of it. If there's anything i should do to start fixing the hurt i've caused, please tell me, and i'll do whatever it takes. I'm sorry for my selfishness. And i hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.

You: jungkook, you idiot.

You: Why would i even message you asking about your health, when all you can think about is my anger towards you.

You: I have forgiven you a long time now, jungkook. I realized that, i can't even live a single day without you. I realized that you're the only one that will capture my heart even though, you broke it in half.

Jungkook: you are such an angel, (Y/N). You don't deserve this pain that i caused you.

You: then help me take away the pain in my heart.

Jungkook: leave it to me, i'll treat it better this time.

5/28/17

(A/N: it's my birthday today huehuehuehue i feel so old rn)