Nakajima Daichi

Okay, so in this chapter Tsuna is in Japan and decides to visit Shoichi and Spanner who work in one of Vongola's cover-up companies. While he's waiting, an old class-mate who works there runs into him, not knowing that he's the Vongola Boss.

This takes place 8-10 years later.

No special warning.

**I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn**

Tsunayoshi Sawada, the young Don of Vongola walked confidently into a branch of the Vongola company located in Namimori, it had been some time since he's been in his hometown and he decided to take this rare chance to check on things personally.

Dressed in comfortable casual wear, he looked nothing like he usually did, and if one did not know before hand they would not have known that he was Vongola Decimo.

Tsuna took in his surroundings discreetly, a habit drilled into him long ago by his tutor and advisor Reborn, heightened by his many meetings with mafia bosses and business associates alike. He noted the looks of displeasure and superiority thrown his way from passing workers and the security patrolling alike; despite the fact that most people were not in formal clothes, they were not as casually dressed as Tsuna in a comfortable orange hoodie that had his signature 27 on the back in white print, a pair of old blue jeans, and black sneakers, his brown hair as messy as always.

The brunet-used to more than their haughty glares and whispered displeasure thanks to his teenage years where he was known as Dame-Tsuna and had to deal with a lot of physical and emotional abuse from his peers and, in some instances, teachers and other adults, plus the battles he had to go through in the process of becoming Decimo and the ones he still deals with on a daily basis when dealing with other Dons and Donnas that believe themselves superior to the young man-payed them no mind; he was here to meet with Shoichi and Spanner, the two young men already familiar with him and share his dislike for formal attire (though the two could get away with not dressing up most of the time, unlike Tsuna).

Checking the time, Tsuna discovered that he arrived much earlier than expected and that it was another half an hour before the time he, Spanner, and Shoichi agreed upon. Thinking about what he might do in the free time he has, a voice interrupted his thoughts before he could reach a decision.

"Dame-Tsuna?!" An incredulous voice exclaimed.

Turning towards the owner of the voice, Tsuna saw a vaguely familiar guy standing before him, dressed in a white button-down shirt, black dress trousers, and black dress shoes. The young man appeared to be Tsuna's age, had dark hair, hazel eyes covered behind thick glasses, and sharp facial features.

The faint recollection combined with the demeaning nickname clued Tsuna that this was someone he went to school with, yet he could not remember the guy's name.

"...yes," Started Tsuna hesitantly, "um..." The young Vongola flinched inwardly 'If Reborn saw that I would be facing a full month of spartan training'

Seeing the others pause the dark haired youth decided take control of the conversation, "It is you! I suppose you don't remember me," He continued without giving Tsuna a chance to answer, "Nakajima Daichi, we were in the same class in middle school."

Tsuna's eyes lit up in recognition, remembering the boy who received high scores on his physics and math tests and held a great interest in technology, who would occasionally participate in the verbal abuse his school-days bullies threw at him, but then again, most of the school did.

The brunet shook the offered hand, "Nakajima-san," He nodded politely, "how have you been?"

"Fine, I work as a technician here." He stated proudly, "How about you? What have you been up to lately?"