Ichirou Takeda

This takes place when Tsuna was in first year in highschool (1.5-2 years later).

Unlike previews chapters:

Normal = Italian

Italics = japanese

Warning, Xanxus and slight OOC.

*Last I checked, I did not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn.*

Ichirou Takeda, a young, dark haired, brown eyed, Japanese boy in his first year of highschool was walking lesourlesly in the early-afternoon winter streets of Sicily, Italy. His father used to work for one of the Vongola's companies in Japan in the marketing department, but he got a promotion nearly six months ago, and now he is a marketing manager in one of the company's main branches in Sicily. His parents had little to no trouble with the move to Italy, what with both of them being fluent in Italian since they were in college, and his mother, being a vet, found a job close to their new home easily.

Ichirou was the only one who had to deal with difficulties from the move; though he had been studying Italian for most of his life (on his father's insistence), he sometimes had trouble with the language. In addition to that, he had to leave his friends behind (something he was still a little sour about), and though he could talk to them frequently and had always managed to gain friends quickly, going through the hassle of being the new kid and not knowing anyone was annoying and he had to suffer for the first few weeks after moving.

But things had gotten better after he had managed to make friends with some of the kids he had classes with. The youth was on his way to meet them to hang out and kill time since it was winter break, finally. Them meant Agapito and Agata Bellini, who did not look alike despite being twins, Agapito had light blond hair and green eyes and his skin was tanned, while his older sister (by a full seven minutes and twenty-two seconds) had dark brown hair and blue eyes and pale skin, Ciro De Rege, whose naturally light brown hair was streaked with different colours periodically (right now it was neon green) and bright hazel eyes alight with mischievousness, and lastly Mariano Fabbri, an olive skinned youth with dark hair and eyes.

Ichirou saw his friends when he entered the Plaza (thanks to Ciro's hair), and called out to them. The teenagers turned from a poster of an upcoming movie they were looking at to their friend, moving to meet him half-way.

Once they had exchanged greetings, the teens started walking leisurely in the Plaza, taking in the decorations for the holiday season, the colourful shop fronts, and the sight of people enjoying themselves in the cold winter afternoon. They had no real plans for the day; they just wanted a change in scenery and pace before they had to leave to visit different relatives for the holidays.

Ichirou was telling his friends that his parents were planning on returning to Japan to visit their family and wouldn't return until after new-years when something caught his attention, making him pause mid-sentence in shock. Or rather, someone. "It can't be." He whispered softly.

"Ichirou?" Inquired Agata worriedly after sharing a concerned look with her brother and their friends, turning to look at what caught the Japanese boy's' attention. Except they didn't see what might have caused this; the teenager was looking at a veranda of a small coffee shop, it was nearly deserted, with only a brown-haired teenager that looked about their age sitting on one of the tables with a few older men in dark suits occupying some of the surrounding tables. The men had a dangerous aura surrounding them and the Italians couldn't see a way that their Japanese friend could have any relation to them. Plus he seemed to have been gazing at the teenager.

"Ichirou, is something wrong?" The only female in the group tried again, this time with more success.

"Sorry, what?"