Kita Noriko

This takes place about 5YL, in Nanimori.

As usual, this is not beta'd. I tried my best, but if you find any glaringly obvious mistakes, do let me know.

Tsuna and the others are on a short vacation during spring break, and Kyoko and Haru want to spend some time alone with their friend.

There are more notes in the end.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Tsuna woke up, like he usually does nowadays, to loud noises and the sound of things crashing.

This racket, however, was not caused by destructive Guardians, but by hyperactive siblings, eager to start the day.

The nineteen-year-old smiled as he thought about the small vacation he was spending with his family and friends, without the stress of their job, education, and dangerous life weighing on them.

They had arrived at Namimori two days ago, and he had spent every possible moment with his mother and siblings.

Tsuna noticed a slight change in the sounds coming from down-stairs, and recognised the voices of Hayato and Ryohei and, oddly enough, Haru arguing loudly, while Kyoko and Takeshi were adding to the argument in a much lower voice.

He quickly got ready for the day and made his way downstairs.

"What's going on?" He asked Fuuta, who was watching the squabble from the foot of the stairs along with I-Pin and Lambo.

"I'm not sure," The teenager answered hesitantly, "They were already arguing when they got here."

Tsuna nodded absently, and notices Chrome next to the Haru and Kyoko on one side, with the boys standing opposite them.

There was a brief lull in the conversation when they noticed Tsuna, then Kyoko announced loudly, "You get to see Tsu-kun all the time in Italy, we get to spend the day with him now!"

Haru nodded her agreement and Chrome added her quiet support, "They're right, we spend all our time with Boss, they've hardly seen him since we graduated."

Tsuna interjected, seeing as Hayato was about to explode, "I think that sounds fair; I'll spend the day with the girls, and then tomorrow all of us will do something together."

Kyoko and Haru brightened at that, as did the kids, eager to spend a day with other members of their (admittedly crazy) family, while the others, save Chrome, gave reluctant nods to that.

"Well, it's decided!" Haru exclaimed excitedly, and she and Kyoko each grabbed one of Tsuna's arms and proceeded to drag him with them, "See you all tomorrow!"

And then they were gone.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After grabbing a quick breakfast, Tsuna and the girls spent hours wandering around Namimori; checking out the changes that occurred to the town after a long absence, visiting the places they used to frequent when they were younger, reminiscing about old times and all the trouble Tsuna and his family got into, and catching up on what's happened in their lives since they last saw each other.

Tsuna had left to continue his studies in Italy straight after graduating, along with Hayato, Takeshi, and Chrome; Mukuro and Ryohei had gone there a year prior, after finishing their own high school careers; and Hibari followed them after settling a few thing with the fledgling Foundation.

Haru and Kyoko, on the other hand, decided to finish their higher education in Japan; Haru in Bunka Fukusou Gakuin, Japan's most respectable fashion design school; and Kyoko at NNT Ballet School, an exceptional school for aspiring professional dancers.