Kurosawa Hibiki

This happens 6 years later.

**Nope, still don't own Reborn**

Kurosawa Hibiki sighed tiredly; working as a waiter in a restaurant in one of the most successful, fancy, and expensive hotels in Japan was hard, even if it was only part time and during vacations. Sure it was to help pay for his higher education but that didn't mean that he had to like it!

The hotel attracted rich and powerful people from all over the world, and the restaurant was famous for it's delicious cuisine, welcoming atmosphere, and excellent service.

One of the requirements for working there was being fluent in several languages; Hibiki was glad that his parents made him learn Spanish and French when he was younger (because two of his parents' relatives married men from those countries and wanted him to be able to interact with them easily), since it helped him get the job; which paid really well.

It was the start of spring break, meaning that schools had let out and many students were enjoying their freedom before the new school year begins.

It also means that many foreigners are coming to enjoy the Japanese spring, and that the hotel and restaurant were more crowded than usual.

Having so many people that were used to quick and excellent service meant extra staff working in order to keep up, extra staff working meant it was hard to move quickly while holding full trays without dropping something. So far that has not happened, until another waiter bumped into Hibiki, causing his hold on the carefully balanced (full and heavy) tray to waver.

He somehow managed to keep everything from spilling on the floor, or worst on a costumer, but the wine bottle he had tipped off the side and started falling.

Hibiki felt like he watching things happen in slow motion; the wine bottle was on a direct course to crashing on a customer's shoulder and he had no way to stop it.

Suddenly a hand appeared in his line of sight and deftly caught the bottle before any harm could occur.

"Thank you!" Hibiki gratefully exclaimed, looking at a familiar looking slim brunet man that caught the wine, momentary forgetting that the man probably didn't understand Japanese.

"It's alright," the young man replied in perfect, unaccented Japanese, but before he could say anything else a voice interrupted in Italian, sounding angry.

"Watch where you're going idiota!" a black haired, olive-skinned middle-aged man, dressed in an expensive looking suit yelled at Hibiki, before noticing his puzzled expression and continuing in heavily accented English, "Are you stupid? I expected better service from this place!"

"There's no need for such crude remarks, is there?" the brown haired man asked the other in perfect English, Hibiki couldn't help but notice that his suit was more expensive than the other man, and that he seemed more powerful despite being younger.

Apparently the olive-skinned man agreed, because he paled slightly when he looked at the other, who narrowed his eyes before continuing in Italian, "Such actions are unbecoming Don Acerbi, these people are doing their best, and they are clearly tired and overworked." the man then smiled, but the dark aura he emitted didn't escape anyone. "There was no harm done, so you're outburst wasn't necessary, right?" He said cheerfully in English, thought his voice managed to sound cold somehow.

Don Acerbi nodded, having recognised the ring the brown headed man was wearing, marking him as the young Vongola Decimo; he had heard of the young man's power and authority, and of how terrifying he was when angered. To put it simply he was afraid of Decimos' fury.