EMBARRASED GIRLS HIDE IN THEIR HANDS

Chapter Three // Embarrassed Girls Hide in Their Hands

"(Y/n)-Chan~!" I glance up at my friends. Macy and Lacy stared down at me, both of them had mischievous grins spread across there face like butter on bread.

Macy and Lacy are twins. They both have long, copper hair. Their bangs fell over their golden coloured eyes messily. They stared up at me with big doe eyes.

"Yes?" I asked, annoyed.

"Why do you keep spacing out?" Lacy wondered out loud.

Lacy was the quiet, and more elegant twin as Macy was more of the sporty, tom boyish one. They weren't really alike, personality wise. But one thing they had in common was their mischievousness.

Macy smirked. "I bet she met a cute boy~" Lacy giggled at Macy assumption, before both turning to me again.

I shrugged, before they both grinned. "You did, didn't you?" Lacy asked, a huge grin took over her face.

I sigh. "I—" before I finished my sentence, both girls squealed and bombarded me with questions.

I stood up from the desk I was sitting at and looked at the clock, hoping the bell could save me. It was lunch in a few minutes, anyway.

"Wait (Y/n)—!" The bell echoed through the hallways, cutting off Macy. I didn't waste a second, running out of the class.

***

Once the school day had ended, I quickly made my way to my locker.

I grabbed all the important stuff, and jammed it into my small bag, before hurrying out of the school.

I made my way to Karasuno's volleyball gym. Like always, everyone bunched around me like I was holding a french fry and they were a flock of seagulls.

"(Y/n)-Chan!" Shoyo greeted me, tackling me into a hug. I embraced him, wrapping my arms around his chest. "Hi Onii-Chan!" I greeted, pulling away from him.

Everyone was greeting me, as I kept smiling waving bashfully.

My eyes wandered over to the bench, to see two unfamiliar players.

I felt my cheeks start heating up as hazel eyes looked up to meet mine. "K-Kenma?" I whispered under my breath. One of his teammates sat beside him. He had wild hair and seemed to be pretty tall. He kept quietly looking over from me to Kenma, but I didn't notice.

We stared at each other a few seconds longer, before I broke the contact, turning and walking over to Shoyo.

My stomach feels like it flipped upside down. I place my head against Shoyo's chest. He giggled and played with my hair.

"Onii-Chan... why is Kozume here?" I asked. "Oh, Kenma and Kuroo came to see me and Kageyama practice!" He said, energetically. I smiled and nuzzled into my brother. "Oh.."

***

I sat next to Kenma on the bench, my face all red as Kenma observed my brother and Kageyama-Senpai practice with large eyes.

I watched as his eyes scan over the court. His eyes followed the volleyball as my brother spiked it.

I nervously set my backpack on my lap, searching for my DS. Once I pulled it out, I quickly inserted Mario Kart, getting lost in the game.

"Y-You won!" I heard a small voice say from next to me. I quickly chose the next map, not aware of my surroundings at the time. "Of course I won." I whispered narcissitically, feeling determined.

The race was about to start...

Three

Two

One

GO!

I smashed my thumb down on the A button, my character already taking the lead.

Once the race was over, I jumped up from my seat on the bench. "YESSSS~! I WON!" Kenma smiled softly at my reaction and offered me a high five. I hit his hand without hesitation, before sitting back down.

The gym quieted down at my outburst, as I sat back down quickly, silently flustered.

I looked around to see every pair of eyes on me. I turned red before covering my face with my hands, feeling my already warm face getting hotter.

The gym exploded with soft aww's, as I huffed into my hands.

Kageyama walked over to us. He grabbed my wrist, quite roughly might I add, before turning his head to glare at poor Kenma.

He yanked me up and dragged me outside the gym.

Once we got outside, I stood near the door as Kageyama stood in front of me. I rubbed my wrist which was now covered with a red mark. That's gonna hurt for a while.

"You should stay away from #5. I don't trust him." Kageyama muttered.

I glared up at him. "W-well I happen to think he's alright. H-he's actually very nice to me..." I stuttered, avoiding his deathly stare.

"I'm warning you, (Y/n). I have a bad feeling about him." I sigh, before looking back over at him.

"I'm sure he's h-harmless!" I burst out, scratching my cheek. I shook my head, before turning around and walking back into the gym.

As I walked in, Kenma sat silently on the bench, his friend seemed to be talking his ear off, but he was staring right at me. He waved hesitantly at me, as I returned the gesture.

I scurried over and sat next to him. "Hi."

"Hi.."

I looked over at him, and offered him a cheeky smile, as the corners of his lips curved up a little.

"W-what games do you like? I saw you w-watching me play Mario Kart, and-and... you seemed interested." I managed to get a few words out while twiddling my thumbs.

"Yeah I like Mario Kart... but I also play Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem..." He trailed off, listing various games.

The two of us continues our innocent chat, as Kuroo smirked.

He could tell that Kenma was starting to warm up to me. And to be honest, he kinda shipped it.

"...did you add me?" I asked.

Kenma and I had exchanged usernames on our DS', so we can play together.

He nodded. I checked my DS to see I got a new notification.

Kenma_Kitten would like to add you as a friend.

I quickly accepted the request, and smiled at his adorable username, hoping he didn't notice. "We can play together now!" He smiled and nodded.

"We should exchange numbers to. Just in case." I insisted, making him nod nervously.

We exchanged phones, and I put in my number. As the contact, I wrote (Y/n)<3.

I handed him back his phone and we smiled at each other.

I looked over at my new friend, Kuroo, and smiled. "It was nice to meet you Kuroo, truly." I said, and bowed my head. He laughed. "It's was a pleasure."

I ended up exchanging numbers with him as well. They both stood up to leave.

"We'll see you soon!" Kuroo said. Kenma shyly waved at me and I waved back at him gently. "Don't forget to message me so we can play together!" I reminded him as he sent me a thumbs up.

Shoyo walked over to me, a smile on his face. "Looks like you made some new friends! I'm glad! Kenma is so cool!" He blabbed on.

* 1121 Words *