SWIMMING LESSONS

Chapter Eleven // Swimming Lessons

I stared at myself in the mirror with a sigh.

I'm so ugly, none of the bathing suites look even remotely good on me. Kenma's definitely gonna break up with me!

I held up a lacy white one piece as well as a flower patterned bikini.

I sigh, pitching them on my bed and sitting on the ground in front of my mirror. I knock was sounded at my door, as I stood up irritated.

"Shoyo! I'm naked!" I lied not wanting to be bothered, as the knocking stopped.

"...it's Kenma."

I scurried over at the door, swinging it open. Kenma flinched and covered his eyes with his hand.

"A-are you naked?" He squeaked, peaking between his fingers.

I snickered, shaking my head. "No, I just said that to get Shoyo to leave." I confess as he pulled his hand fully away from his face, giggling.

He followed me in the room, as I closed the door behind him.

"Which one should I wear?" I asked, showing him the two options.

He stared at them both, a small smile on his face as he did.

"You'd look great in both." He murmured lowly, looking away. I huffed, throwing them back on the bed.

"But if I had to choose one."

I peeked up, looking at him. "The flower one." He said with a nod, so I grabbed it and kissed his cheek thanks.

I opened my closet and grabbed the white sun dress that matched the suite before kicking Kenma out of my room to change.

I stared at myself in the mirror again, spinning around in the dress.

I hope he likes it.

Walking out, Kenma was near my door. He looked over at me with a monotonous look.

He extended his hand for me to grab, as I interwinded out fingers.

"Where's Shoyo?" I questioned, as we made our way for the door.

"He's left already." Kenma said, avoiding eye contact.

Today was Saturday and it was so hot. Kenma and I were supposed to go to the movies but quickly changed our minds when Shoyo invited us at the beach with the other guys.

***

Arriving at the beach, I quickly spotted the twins speaking to Shoyo. Oh lord have mercy.I detached our hands, waving Kenma bye before running off to see my onii-chan.

Kenma chucked, walking over to see Kuroo who was seated underneath a giant umbrella.

"(Y/n)!" Lacy and Macy said in sync, walked over with grins, linking their arm with either of mine.

Lacy had a cute golden bikini with ripples at the bottom, while Macy had a golden one piece. It brought out their eyes. Lacy's copper hair was in a giant bun on top of her head, strands falling around her while Macy had hers in a slick pony tail.

"So I see you two met Shoyo." I state, as they nod.

"You're really alike." They say in sync.

"No we aren't!" Now it was mine and Shoyo's turn to say something in sync.

They giggled, breaking apart from me.

"Oh hot boy!" Lacy wheezed.

"We're on the move!" Macy adds, grabbing her sister and dragging her off. I rolled my eyes, laughing.