SEVENTEEN!

Chapter Four // Seventeen!

                          Third Person POV

Kenma laid, sprawled across his bed, lost in thought. His thoughts consisted of a certain (h/c) haired girl. She invaded his mind.

His thoughts wandered from her shining (e/c) eyes to her soft looking skin. He imagined grazing his fingers across it.

He shook his head vigorously, snapping himself out of his dreamy-like state.

I can't be thinking about her like this, Kenma though, his bleached hair falling over his eyes, messily.

He held a strand of his golden hair between his index and thumb, still deep in though. I can't... She's thirteen! I'm four years older than her..

His thoughts were interrupted by his DS going off. The small device echoed through his dimly lit room, the screen casting a dim glow around it. He pushed himself off his bed and walked over to the desk, where it sat, glowing.

He picked it up to see he got a message form (Y/n).

(Your_User): I'll beat you next time Kenma~

Kenma stared at the message. He read the words over, and over again, a gentle smile reaching his lips at the thought of the girl pouting over her loss. They had stayed up extremely late a few nights in a row, battling each other on their devices.

Kenma_Kitten: We'll see.

He placed his DS down on his bed beside him, staring up at the ceiling. There she was again, in his head. (Y/n)...

Thinking about her must have triggered something, because as he continued thinking about her, his DS echoed through his room a second time.

(Your_User): We've been playing together for a few days. Maybe we can meet up??

Kenma felt his breath hitch at the thought of seeing the girl after a few days of talking to her through text. The last time they saw each other was when the exchanged numbers and usernames a few days ago at the Karasuno Volleyball gym.

The corners of his lips twitched up as he typed out his response.

Kenma_Kitten: Alright...where to?

Kenma sighs, placing his DS down on his bed. He had a feeling in the pit of his stomach, a feeling that shy people experience on a daily basis. Nervousness. Anxiety, maybe.

What would he wear? Would he look stupid? What would she think of him? Questions floated around in his head, as he took a deep breath.

The screen of his DS lit up, as it echoed through his room. He picked up the device, nervously reading over every word she sent.

(Your_User): hm. There's a cafe near where I live... it might be a little ways for you...

Kenma_Kitten: It's fine.

Kenma responded rather quickly. He was a little excited to go visit her in her home town, instead of her having to come all the way down town.

(Y/n) messaged him the address and he agreed. They messaged each other their goodbyes before they started getting ready for the meet up.

It was currently 11:30am and they decided to meet up at 1:00pm, which gave them a few hours of getting ready. In reality, it meant playing video games and getting ready at the last minute. Kenma smiled down at his DS.