SHY LOVE

Disclaimer // I do not own the cover or any of the images found in this book.

Disclaimer 2.0 // I understand that the love interests in this story do have a rather large age gap. Your character being 13 and Kenma's being 17. If this upsets you, please do not read. This is simply a work of fiction. Its not real.

As Hinata Shōyo's little sister, I was there to support him. From when he was in junior high like me up until he joined Karasuno's volleyball team.

I wasn't exactly fond of sports myself, but Hinata's passion must've rubbed off on me. Now,, I love volleyball! And I am determined to become the greatest setter of all! With Kageyama's help, of course. (Side note; I still suck).

But after Karasuno's practice match against Nekoma, I just couldn't help but notice their shy, pudding headed setter..

He was brilliant! The way his body moved on the court attracted me, and I couldn't help the butterflies that followed. He was wonderful, but..

"(Y/n) what are you staring at?" Kageyama asked me with an icy glare.

"N-nothing!"

***

About your Character

First Name // (Y/n)

Last Name // Hinata

Age // 13

Pronouns // She / Her

Important Relationships // Hinata Shōyō (brother), Kozume Kenma (Love interest)

Favourite Colour // (F/c)

Favorite food // (f/f) (and pork buns!)

Personality // Your character will be portrayed as a very shy and quiet person. She gets nervous real easy, which will cause her to stumble and stutter over some words. But of course, she makes up for it with her amazing team spirit. Even though she is said to be quiet, she is usually the loudest in the crowd, cheering on her team until the final second of the game.

Please feel free to correct me if I made any grammatical mistakes. I really enjoy feedback so I can improve my writing for whoever reads it.

And I really appreciate it when you guys leave suggestions for future books! So feel free.

Thanks for reading.