♥Chapter One♥

*Fin's POV*

"Cleo, aren't you excited?" I ask my little sister, looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"Yes!" She grins her little 6-year-old grin, and I laugh.

Hi, I'm Finley Anderson, age 18. My little sister and I are currently on our way to a Big Time Rush concert. She absolutely adores them, and I do too, but nobody really knows that. It's Cleo's first concert and I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees them. It's a surprise to her that our parents got meet and greet tickets!

"Are you excited to see James?" I joke, and I can hear her giggle.

"Yes, he's so cute!" Cleo says, and I laugh.

"And are you excited to see Carlos?" She starts making kissy noises, and I can't help but smile.

"Maybe..."

"Carlos and Finley sitting in a tree!" My little sister exclaims.

"Be quiet, you little munchkin," I say smiling, and she giggles. A little while later, we finally arrive at the arena. I park and get out, helping Cleo step out of the car. "You ready?" I smile down at her and she grins, nodding her head. I take her hand in mine, and we walk towards the building.

We're going to be meeting the guys before the concert, which I'm happy about; I don't want my hair to be all messy and me be sweating as I'm standing in front of Carlos!

"Sissy, what's this line?" Cleo asks. "We're supposed to be in that one?" She points to the line where the are standing to get to their seats, while we're standing in the meet and greet line.

"You'll see," I said, winking at her.

A while later, it's finally our turn and Cleo has no idea. "Come on in, girls," the security guard says, and I fix my hair as my little sister and I walk in.

As soon as Cleo sets eyes on the four boys of Big Time Rush, her eyes light up and a huge smile comes across her face. I laugh as she runs to James, and he picks her up. While James his hugging Cleo with her head on his shoulder, Kendall, Logan, and Carlos smile at me.

"Hi," Carlos says, and a smile appears on my face.

"Hello," I reply, walking closer. "I'm Finley."

"Hi, Finley. Nice to meet you," Kendall says, opening his arms. I give him, Logan, and Carlos a quick hug.

"Is that your sister?" Kendall points to Cleo, who is still clinging to James.

"Yeah, her name's Cleo." I laugh at her. Cleo finally lets go of James, and he sets her down, giving me a hug. She hugs the other guys too, and we all get a picture.

"Smile!" Kendall exclaims, and everyone smiles.

"Alright, can we do another one?" James asks, and the camera man shrugs. "Okay, do a peace sign!" Everyone holds up their fingers in a peace sign, and the guy snaps the pictures.

"Well, it was nice meeting you guys!" Carlos says, smiling at me. My cheeks get hot, and I nod, smiling.

"Enjoy the show!" Logan says, and Cleo and I wave, walking out of the room.

"Cleo, how cool was that!?" I ask, smiling.

"That was awesome!" She exclaims and I laugh.

"Lets get to our seats."

 ~*~*~*~

"Okay, for this next song we're gonna pull a lucky lady up on stage," Kendall announces into the microphone. All the girls scream, and Cleo starts jumping up and down. I see Carlos whisper to a guy with a headset, and he nods. Then, Carlos goes over and speaks quietly to the guys. They smile and nod. That guy with a headset walked over to Cleo and I.

"Can she come up on stage?" He points to Cleo, and I smile at her.

"Sure!" I say. "James is gonna sing to you!" I tell her, and she jumps up and down in joy.

"Follow me," he tells her, and I watch them walk off. Then, I look up at the stage and see all of the guys smiling at her. At can't help but laugh at her expression, and James helps her up on the stool. The boys start singing "Worldwide" and I sing along, too. Little Cleo is blushing and I think it's just too cute. James grabs her hand, and I can hear her squeal. I laugh and shake my head.

When the song is over, Carlos whispers something to her and she nods before the guy with the headset brings her back to me.

"Thanks," I say to him, and he nods before walking off.

"Sissy, bend down," Cleo says, and I lean down to her level. She cups her hands around her mouth. "Carlos wants you to meet him on the outside left side after the concert." My eyes widened and I look at her.

"Is that what he whispered to you?" I ask, and she giggles, nodding her head. Wow, I thought.

When the concert finishes, I pick Cleo up and I walk out of the arena. To my surprise, I start walking to the left side of the building.

"YAY!" Cleo exclaims, and I giggle.

Once we get there, I set her down and we wait for Carlos. After a while of him not making an appearance, I get a little sad. I turn to look at Cleo.

"Are you sure you're not lying to me?" I ask her, and she nods.

"Yep! Carlos wanted you to meet him here."

"Really?" I ask.

"Really," a voice from behind me says. I turn around and see Carlos. I smile and look back at Cleo, before turning back to him.

"Hi, Carlos," I say, and he smiles.

"Hi, Finley," he replies

"You can call me Fin," I tell him, nervously. He puts his hands in his pockets, and chuckles a little.

"Okay, fin." Butterflies appear in my tummy.

"So, you wanted me to meet you here?" I ask, and he nods. "What for?"

"Because I wanted to get your number," he says.

"My number?"

"Yeah." He nods. "You seem like a sweet girl."

I can't help but smile. "Okay."

We exchange numbers, and Cleo comes out from behind me.

"Hi, Carlos!" She waves at him, and he smiles, kneeling down to her height.

"Hi, Cleo!" He says. "Did you enjoy the concert?"

"Yeah, it was the bomb!" She exclaims, and Carlos and I laugh.

"Ahhh, high-five!" He holds up his hand, and Cleo slaps it.

"Well, we better get going," I say as Carlos stands back up.

"Yeah, me too," he says, laughing. I smile and look down at the ground, then back up at him.

"I'll see you around," I tell him, taking Cleo's hand.

"Yeah, see you around," he replies, smiling.

"Bye, Carlos!" Cleo exclaims, smiling.

"Bye, sweetheart," he says, rubbing her head. The grin won't wipe off her face as we wave goodbye to him, and walk away.

It was really late when I arrived at my parents house, so I decided just to crash there in my old bedroom. When I was in my room laying in bed, I could hear Cleo telling our parents how awesome the concert was. It brought a smile to my face as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.