♥Chapter Six♥

Hey! Here's chapter six, enjoy<3 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Fin's POV*

"I'm so nervous, Bry," I tell her as I keep the phone against my ear. Bryanna was out with her cousin for a couple of days.

"Don't be, dude. He totally likes you!" She says to me, and I sigh.

"I really hope so," I mumble, and I hear her gasp on the other line.

"You like him!"

I roll my eyes. "Okay, yes, I do. He's just so sweet and cute."

"So is Kendall," Bry replies, and I laugh.

The doorbell rings and my eyes get wide.

"Oh my gosh, Carlos is here!" I tell her. "Talk to you later, bye!" I quickly hang up and run to look at myself in the mirror by the front door. I poof up my hair a bit, and rub my lips together. Once I look a little more presentable, I take a deep breath and open up the fron door. "Hi, Carlos!" I smile.

"Hello, Fin." He smiles back. "Are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Yep," I reply, then grab my purse. I walk out of the apartment, and shut the door behind me. Carlos grabs my hand and smiles at me. I blush and look the other way. We walk down the steps and out of the apartment building; there, I see Big Time Rush's tour bus.

"Here's our ride!" Carlos says, gesturing to the bus.

I laugh. "Wow! I've always wanted to look inside of a celebrity's tour bus," I tell him, smiling.

He smiles back and opens the door for me. "After you, gorgeous."

I smile and nod to him. "Thank you, handsome." I walk inside and he follows after me, shutting the door. "Woah! This is beast!"

First there was a sitting area with couches, a coffee table, and a flat screen TV.

Carlos laughs. "I know! It's like a house on wheels!"

I laugh back and sit on the couch. "Daaaaaaang!" I say, leaning back on it.

Carlos takes a seat next to me. "Pretty comfy, right?"

"Oh yeah," I reply.

He gives me a tour of the rest of the bus, and we head back to the sitting area.

"So, where is this date taking place?" I ask him, sitting down.

"You'll just have to wait and see," he replies, winking at me. I smile and we continue to talk until the bus comes to a stop. "I think we're here!" We stand up and he leads me to the door of the bus. He opens it up, and I walk out, him following me.

I look up at the big building in front of me, and become quite confused.

"Um, where are we?" I ask Carlos, looking over at him.

"We're at a BTR concert!" He smiles. "And you get to watch it from backstage!"

"SWEET." I smile. "Thank you so much." I kiss his cheek, and I can see it get red, which makes me smile even more.

"Let's go in," he tells me, grabbing my hand. We walk into the building from a back door, and start walking down this long hallway. He opens up a door that says "Dressing Room."

Logan, James, and Kendall are all sitting on the couches, talking.

"Finley!" James says, being the first to notice me.