♥Chapter Two♥

Hello everyone! Here is capter 2 of my new Carlos story. :D

There wasn't an Author's Note in the 1st chapter, because Wattpad was being stupid and messing up the chapter and.... Blehhh. :/

And I would like to thank Abbey (@GotMeParalyzed) for making me the AMAZING cover for this story! This chapter is dedicated to her(:

So anyways, ENJOY♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Fin's POV*

I wake up the next morning and walk downstairs, into the kitchen; Cleo and our parents were in there, eating breakfast.

"Good morning, family. Thanks for letting me crash here. Pretty crazy night last night," I say, sitting down at the table next to Cleo.

"No problem, honey," my mom says, setting down a plate of pancakes in front of me. "So you girls had fun at the concert?" She took her seat next to my dad, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah," I say, thinking of Carlos, causing a smile to spread across my face.

"Carlos likes Finley," Cleo says, taking a bite of her pancake.

"No, he doesn't." I laugh.

"Who's Carlos?" Mom asks.

"Carlos Pena from BTR. Duh," my little sister says.

"Oh really?" Our mom asks, sipping her drink.

"Well, he doesn't like me; He just wanted to meet up with me after the concert, and we swapped numbers," I explain.

"I wanna meet him if things get serious, okay?" Dad says.

"Dad." I laugh. "I doubt things will get serious," I tell him, standing up with my plate and putting it in the sink after dumping the left over food into the trash; I wasn't really that hungry. I walk upstairs and grab my jacket, shoes, phone, and car keys. I sigh as I walk back downstairs, and into the kitchen.

"You going back home?" Mom asks and I nod.

"Yeah, I gotta shower and stuff," I reply. "Bye, love you, guys."

"Love you too," my mom, dad, and sister say and I leave the kitchen.

I walk out the front door after putting on my shoes, and get into the car. When I arrive at my apartment, I get out of the car and walk up to my apartment. I decide to shower, so I take a long, hot one. When I'm done, I get out and dry off. I walk into my bedroom with my towel around my body, and my phone buzzes on my bed. I walk over and pick it up, smiling when I see the name of the person who texted me; Carlos.

I open the text: Hey!(: Are you busy today?

Hello, no i'm not :)

Do you wanna hang out? :)

No way, I think to myself. The Carlos Pena from Big Time Rush wants to hang out with... Me?

Sure! When and where?(:

How about at Starbucks, say... 2:30?

I look at the clock; 1:00.

Perfect. See ya there!

 Bye beautiful<3

I squeal and run to my closet, hurrying to pick out an outfit. After a while of looking through everything, I finally decide on a cute skirt, shirt, and a pair of flats. I bring the outfit into my room, and put everything on, except for the shoes. Then, I walk back into the bathroom and blow dry my hair. After that, I straighten it, brush my teeth, and put on a bit of eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss.

I walk back into my room, grabbing my bag and slipping on my shoes. After throwing my phone and other little things into my bag, I walk to the front door. I get in my car and head off to Starbucks.

Taking a deep breath, I open the door to Starbucks and walk inside. I look around the cafe, searching for Carlos. I look towards the back, seeing a guy in a hoodie and sunglasses, waving towards my way. Smiling, I walk towards him and take a seat in front of him.

"Hey, Fin." Carlos smiles, taking off his sunglasses.

"Hey," I say, smiling back.

 "I hope you don't think I look like a weirdo," he says, and I chuckle slightly.

"No, I think you look cute," I tell him. His cheeks go red, and he stands up.

"I'll go get the drinks. What would you like?" He says.

"I'll just have a white peppermint mocha, please," I reply, smiling slightly. He nods smiling, before walking off.

Carlos returns a second later with two cups in his hand. He sets one down in front of me.

"Here's your mocha," he says, and I smile.

"Thank you," I reply, and he sits down.

"So... How old are you, exactly?" He asks, sipping his drink.

"I'm 18," I reply, sipping my drink too.

"That's very cool. Do you live alone?"

"Well, no," I tell him. "I live with my best friend, Bryanna, but she's visiting her family back home, right now."

"Ah, I see. New York is an amazing place."

"Yeah, it's beautiful." I take a drink. "When are you guys gonna be leaving?"

"Um, I think in 2 days," Carlos says. "We'll be back soon, though!"

"Oh," I said. I was kind of bummed he was leaving so soon.

We continued talking for hours, and I couldn't stop smiling.

"Well, this has been fun," Carlos says as we stand up from our table.

"Totally," I reply, and my phone buzzes. "Sorry." I give an apologetic smile, and he smiles understandingly

. I read the text from my mom: Hey can you babysit Cleo tomorrow?

I sigh. "What's wrong?" Carlos asks.

"Nothing. I just have to babysit Cleo tomorrow," I tell him.

"Oh.. Well, I can help. If you want," he says, and I look up from my phone.

"Carlos, you don't have to.."

"No, I want to." He smiles and I smile back.

I reply back to my mom: Sure, what time?

I throw my phone back into my purse, and Carlos and I start walking out of the cafe.

"Thanks for taking me out today," I tell him.

"Hey, it's no problem. I had fun."

"Me too," I say, and we smile at each other. We stand in front of my car. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, text me your address and time," he says.

"Will do." I wink, and open up the car door. I get inside, and he shuts the door for me. I wave through the window, and he smiles as I back out. I leave Starbucks, a smile on my face. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWO! :D ♥

Thanks for reading & I hope you enjoyed<3

~Comment, Fan, Vote~

-Hannah Henderson<333333 :)