♥Chapter Twelve♥

Hey, everyone! Here's chapter 12... James Maslow's fave number! WHAT WHAT. :D xD

Enjoy<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Carlos' POV*

"Carlos, I don't want you to leave again," Fin says, standing in front of me with tears in her eyes.

I place my hands on the sides of her cheeks. "I know, I don't want to either," I whisper, bringing her forehead to my mouth and kissing it.

"I wish I could come," she chokes out as I wipe away her tears with my thumbs.

"I know. I know, baby," I say quietly. It kills me to see her like this. I wish so bad that I could just take her back home with me. "But don't worry, we'll keep in touch."

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise." I smile reassuringly.

She nods. "Kiss me."

I pull her face towards me and kiss her with all the passion in my body. We pull out and I rest my forehead against hers. "I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay."

"I love you." I smile.

She forces a smile on her face. "I love you too."

I pull away from her and grab my bag. I see Kendall and Bryanna hugging each other, then pull out. It catches me by surprise when I see Kendall kiss Bryanna quickly. She seems to be surprised too, but then quickly smiles and kisses him again. I sigh and step onto the bus.

I through my bag on the ground, and plop onto my bunk. I hear James come onto the bus (Since we're sharing one), and it start up. Thoughts raced through my head of Finley and I, and my eyes begin to water. Things would be so much easier if she lived closer... or even with me.

My eyes widen, and I quickly sit up in my bunk, hitting my head on the top one. I squint my eyes, and rub my forehead. I get off my bunk, quickly making my way to the front of the bus where James was.

"Stop the bus!" I yell, and he looks at me weirdly from his spot on the couch. I shake my head and run to the driver. "STOP the BUS." His eyes widen and the bus comes to a screeching stop. I run and open the door quickly, jumping off the bus and looking to my right. I see Finley standing there, and start dashing towards her. "FINLEY."

"Carlos? Carlos!" She also starts running towards me. Once we reach each other, she jumps into my arms. She cries into my shoulder, as my eyes start to water up again. "Please, don't leave," she whispers into my neck, sniffling.

"I'm not going anywhere with out you," I tell her, softly.

She pulls out and looks at me, so I sit her down softly. "What do you mean?"

I watch as her parents, Cleo, and Bryanna walk out of her house, looking at us confused. My attention turns back to Finley, and I sigh.

"Move to LA with me... Please," I say. She starts to say something, but I cut her off. "You can live with me.. We can find you a cosmetology school to attened." I look into her eyes, trying to find a sign of what she's thinking.

"Carlos... I don't know."

"Just say yes. Please," I say, and she looks down at her shoes.

"Go with him, honey," I hear her mom say, and Fin looks back at her.

"Yeah, go ahead," her dad pipes in. "You have my permission to live with him."

I smile to myself, and she looks back at me. Hope fills my eyes as I look into hers, waiting for her response. "Okay." She smiles.

I grin so big and I hear her parents, sister, and best friend cheer... A long with James, Logan, and Kendall.

I pick my girlfriend up, spinning her around and kissing her.

"Thank you so much," I whisper, kissing her again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aye, I'm sorry it was short...

But at least it was something! :)

Thanks for reading!

-Hannah Henderson<3333 :)