♥Chapter Four♥

OMG. I haven't updated in FOREVER! I have nothing to do right now, and I'm bored, so I thought I would just write this quickly! So everyone, chapter 4 :D

Enjoy♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Fin's POV*

Last night, my best friend Bryanna came home from visiting her family. She's been gone for a while, so I suggested that we go out to Starbucks to catch up. So that is where we are now.

"Okay, so I have something to tell you..," I say to her as she sips her coffee. "I um, met this guy."

Bryanna smiles. "And?"

"And he's famous. In a band," I tell her.

"What band?" She questions as I take a sip of my drink.

"Big Time Rush," I reply.

"That band that Cleo Likes?" She asks, looking at me with scrunched eyebrows.

"Yeah," I reply, nodding slowly.

"Well, how did you guys meet?"

"We met first at the meet and greet," I explain, and she nods. "Then he told Cleo to have me meet him after the concert, and I did."

"Wow...." Bryanna takes a drink of her coffee. 

"Yeah." I laugh a little bit.

"Are you two dating?"

"No." I laugh, shaking my head. "He's gonna be leaving soon..."

"Aw.. Have you two hung out?"

"Yeah, he came over and helped me babysit Cleo," I respond, smiling at the memory.

"That's a start." Bry laughs a bit, and I shrug.

"I doubt we'll date or anything. I mean, come on. He's famous. And I'm just Finley Anderson in New York." I frown a bit, and look down.

"Hey, you never know," Bryanna says, and I smile lightly.

"Sure..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY IT'S SHORT.

But at least I updated (;

Thanks for reading<3

-Hannah Henderson<333333 :)