♥Chapter Thirteen♥

Chapter 13 :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Fin's POV*

"That's the last of it," I inform Carlos, shutting the truck of my parents car.

"Alright, let's go!" He exclaims, and I smile.

What are we doing, you ask? Well, I'm moving in with Carlos! I packed up my clothes in some suitcases, and my parents are going to drop us off at the airport, where Carlos and I are going to catch a flight to LA. The other guys left yesterday in the tourbus, so that I could pack my bags and leave with Carlos the next day.

My parents, Cleo, Carlos and I pack into the van. My parents in the front, Cleo in the back, and Carlos and I in the middle.

We arrive at the airport, and we all pile out, heading inside.

"Okay, be sure to call me everyday, alright?" My mom tells me, once Carlos and I are almost ready to board the plane.

I laugh a bit. "Yes, mother."

"Okay, be careful," she says, tearing up a bit.

"Oh, mom... Please don't cry." I hug her. "I'm not that far from home."

We pull out and I go to hug my father. "Be safe," he says, and I nod, giving him a smile.

Then, I move on to Cleo. "I'll miss you, kiddo," I tell her, hugging her and ruffling her hair.

"I'm not a kid anymore," she says, fixing her hair. I raise my eyebrows at her and she continues, "James proposed to me, therefore, I am now a woman."

My parents and Carlos and I laugh. "Right. I'll make sure to tell him you love him when I see him," I say.

"Please do!" She smiles, then wipes under her eyes. "It's so hard having a long distance relationship."

"I learned that the hard way," I mumble to myself. I turn to my family and smile. "I'll miss you guys. Call me anytime."

"We will, darling," my mom says, wiping under her eyes.

Carlos shakes my dad's hand, then hugs Cleo. "See you guys soon." He smiles, and I wave to them

~*~*~*~

The flight consisted of Carlos and I goofing off, laughing, cuddling, kissing, taking pictures... Fun stuff like that!

I walk into Carlos' - well, OUR- house, carrying half of my bags. Carlos then walks in carrying the other half. He sets my bags down, and I smile at him. "Home sweet home," I say.

He smiles and walks towards me. He grabs my waist, kissing me softly and slowly. When he pulls back, he leans his forehead agaisnt mine. "I'm so glad you agreed to live with me."

I smile. "Me too. I think it was time to take our relationship to the next level."

He smiles, his eyes lighting up. "Me too. I love you, Fin."

"And I love you, Carlos."

He takes my hand. "Come on, let's go put your stuff away."

~*~*~*~

"Babe, I have a good idea," Carlos says, walking into the kitchen of OUR house.

"What is it?" I ask, taking a drink of my water.

"We should have the guys and Erin over to for a cookout celebrate you moving in with me!" He smiles cutely, proud of his idea.

"Alright, let's do it!"