email five

to: lane
from: me
subject: grocery shopping is so much more boring without you.

email five.

places i wish i went with you.

-i wish we went to the beach.
the one thirty-two minutes away when we're driving [speed limit] [cue the eye roll from me in response to your safety hazards.] in your truck.
because we were measuring the time to get there, and getting a call from ivy that we need to watch soph, wasn't as nice as sex on the beach would've been.
-vegas.
because every young couple in love, must go crazy in vegas.
i'd make you play craps, and i'd kiss your dice enclosed fists for luck.
you'd catch me mardi gras beads from the shows at the rio, because i'd be shaking you around, to make sure you got me lots.
-paris,
because in the city of love,
love could be enough,
even for a day.
it may not be enough for us to be together,
but there,
it would be.
-i want to go to go grocery shopping with you.
i want you to push me while i ride, legs criss-crossed, in the cart.
i'll offer to taste the grapes to make sure they're fresh, and you'll scold me because i'll sneak too many.
you'll pick out the milk and eggs and all the every day necessities, and i'll grab the sweets and treats from the isles, and you'll let me, because you love me and you can't resist my pout.
[i know we've gone before, but it's the mediocre, every day things that i miss the most.]
-i want to a concert with you.
i don't care where, or who's playing, just as long as i'm with you.
i'd sing along, loud and off pitch, and you'd pretend you hated it, and wanted me to stop.
you'd lift me up, so i could see over all the towering heads, and set me on your shoulders, and i'd grip your dark hair for support.
-an amusement park.
so i could coax you onto the rollercoasters,
and you'd coax me to stay on, even after i get scared.
i'd grip your hands so tight my nails would create welts in your soft skin.
i'd scream so loud, even loud enough to smother your booming laughter directed at me.
you could buy me pink cotton candy, and steal my sticky fingers and suck the sugar off it yourself while i'd giggle and tell you to stop because it's gross, even though i wouldn't want you to stop.
-i want you to take me to the cemetery.
i can't tell you why yet, but i will.
because maybe i can face it with you by my side.
-i want to travel the world with you,
to see all there is to see.
all the people, all the places,
everything.

-i want to go everywhere and no where, as long as it's with you.

-me

••

a/n

I'M SORRY THIS IS SO LATE I DON'T REALLY HAVE AN EXCUSE I JUST THOUGHT I DID IT THIS MORNING.

always can we get to 350 votes for this super long chapter?

my favorite part is the grocery store and the amusement park! what was yours?

do you guys have any predictions of what's going on?? i'd love to hear them!

have a nice rest of your saturday night!

please vote and comment!!