twenty-fifth email back.

dedicated to onepiecekitkat for her sweet comment on my chapter for the collab. i'm glad i exceeded your expectations!

••

to: aspen
from: lane
subject: you're my baby girl, and i need you next to me.

twenty-fifth email back.

can't you see that i could never hate you?

can't you see that i'm inpeccabley, indescribably, absolutely in love with you?

you're the only one for me aspen.

you're my forever.

you'll be stuck with me until the end of time.

until time ends,
and then some.

i love you.

i love you.

-lane, i know you love me too.

••

a/n [it's a long one, but pretty important.]

hahahhh hi guys,,...,,,,,

long time no hear from me, eh?

well in truth i've been back on this account these past few days trying to figure out what to do.

BUT FIRST, i'm gonna ask you guys to go read the first three chapters of 'intertwined' on @equallyoppositec my collab account, and leave a comment or two on the chapters that are up! there will be another update today, and it'll be from me, since one of the members had to resign, so i'll be writing for her. so stay tuned!

(i'm still reading and voting and commenting on the first five commenters to my chapter, so don't think i've forgotten!)

also! i'm going to be uploading another story to this account, and i think it'll become my main focus (for this account) after this story is finished. i'll probably be uploading the description and such today, so keep a look out! it'll be called 'kisses.'

so serious stuff.

in truth, i left this chapter as it is and didn't rewrite it, but i'm probably going to rewrite these last few emails and it'll probably be shorter than it was before. so i won't give a set number of how many more parts there are, because i don't really know.

truly truly truly, i feel like these next few emails don't live up to your expectations, and i'm afraid to disappoint you guys. i actually very much like my ending parts, but first we have to get there, and i'm trying to figure out how to do that.

i was going to just go and delete this story completely, but i thought that would be more of a disappointment than how ever awful these next few emails are.

don't be surprised if i upload them all in one day.

so i can't say when the next update will be, but hopefully soon! [because i think i've gotten a few things figured out in the past few days.] it'll be as soon as i get everything sorted out, and hopefully it'll be smooth sailing from there!

please vote and comment!! (i noticed there was getting fewer votes while i was gone ;)

love you all!