future of laspen

i couldn't wait very long to upload this haha...

(ok so i felt bad that i made it only available to people who follow me cos that's not really fair haha and so IM REPOSTING IT SORRY!!!)

ALSO I MAY (may!!! might!! maybe!!) do a spinoff of featuring their kids!! what do you think of that?

i actually have a few alternate endings in my head, but i think about this one's most, i don't know, effective? in my brain, so!

in my head, lane gets aspen into therapy right away. they have her do one on one therapy, as well as couples therapy with lane. aspen and lane (mostly lane) decides it best that they move aspen into the guest room, as well as deciding that they need to take a break as a couple for the time being, because neither of them is mentally or emotionally ready to be in such a serious relationship at the moment.

lane sometimes sleeps in aspen's room, because she cries in her sleep often.

at first they don't talk about the baby, but soon realize it's better to talk about it, and they learn to live with the loss, even though it's excruciatingly difficult.

aspen takes college courses online, and lane goes to the local university that he got into. aspen studies to be a grade school teacher, and lane goes into college as undecided.

they break up for a year and a half, and in that time, aspen stays with her mom for a few months to try and mend some of their relationship. as well as visiting conner and cathy, who are now happily a couple.

but alas, aspen and lane do get back together. they try being friends for a while more, but then they kiss, and well.. laspen kisses are hard to ignore, and long story short, they have a son. when their son is a year and a half, they aspen gets pregnant with their daughter. the daughter's middle name is clove. they move into a small, modest home, next to sam and gia and their daughter (who is about a year younger than laspen's son, and about a year older than laspen's daughter.)

AND THANKS TO dipdyed_hedgehog's (who thought of using Lane's middle name Felix as a name for their son and changing Clove to Clover) SUGGESTIONS AS WELL AS SOME NEW IDEAS OF MY OWN the names of the three kids are, Grayson Felix Warner (Grayson being a form of Grace, Lane's mother's middle name), Alia Clover Warner (Alia being a combination of Lane's mom Lianna's name and Aspen's fourth grade teacher who meant a lot to her and helped her out a lot, also who made Aspen want to be a teacher, Mrs. Altman, using the Al from Altman and the Lia from Lianna, you have Alia!), and Aurora (Rory) Ann Harper (Aurora, because Gia took a lot of naps while pregnant with Rory, and Sam called her his Sleeping Beauty)