The Big Hangout

Robin POV

By the time we actually got to Zoro's house, everyone had already arrived, including all of his friends.

"What took you so long, damn moss-head" 

I look at Zoro and saw he gritted his teeth, irritated by Sanji i believe his name is.

"None of your business, pervy cook" Zoro replied.

"You wanna go!?" Sanji retaliated.

"Bring it"

But before the two could actually get at each others throats the orange haired girl who i believe is called Nami, bashed both of their skulls together making them fall to the ground in pain which was quite a funny site.

"Both of you shut it!, let's just get inside already!" Nami shouted at the two.

"Yes Nami-Swan!" Sanji instantly answered with a heart in place of his visible eye.

Whereas Zoro grumbled and unlocked the door, letting everyone in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Zoro POV

Wow I don't think i've ever had this many people here before,.... it's so loud, I said to myself and groaned.

I stood up and walked out of the crowded room, I made my way towards the back door and opened it, I felt the cold air on my skin, making me shiver slightly. I walked towards the bench swing and took a seat on it, slowly swinging back and forth. I shut my eye (A/N: Boi, might sound stupid to some in an AU but he only one eye) hoping to drift off for a bit.

I heard the backdoor open but decided to keep my eye shut anyway, trying to figure out who it might be, I heard them get closer before eventually sitting besides and then resting their head on my shoulder which made me jolt open my eye only to see that it was Robin which instantly calmed me down.

"So, mind if I ask why you're out here on your own?" She asked.

"The noise" I simply replied.

She let out a small laugh after hearing that, making me scowl slightly, which furthered her small laugh. "Come on, you'll catch a cold staying out here" she said offering me a hand.

Which I then took, a smile appeared on her face making my cheeks heat up, I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist, i smiled slightly awkwardly at her, to my surprise she put her hand on my cheek and smiled, I slowly started to lean in as she did as well, our lips were about to touch- " HEY GUYS!", I quickly pulled away to see Luffy grinning and waving at us, I looked back at Robin awkwardly to see her looking back at me smiling, making my face heat up. How was she so calm? we just nearly... kissed.

"We're all gonna watch a film, come on guys!" Luffy shouted.

I nodded and walked in behind Robin, I couldn't stop thinking of what just could of happened.

Stay calm, i repeatedly told myself, we all walked in to the lounge, on the first couch sat Hancock, Viola, Sanji and Nami. On the second couch sat Vivi, Ace, Brook and Franky. On the floor Usopp and Chopper sat next to eat other eating some popcorn which i imagine they got from the kitchen. On upon seeing Luffy, Hancock instantly moved up towards Viola "Luffyyy" She called grabbing his attention, "There's a space for you here".

"Thanks Hammock!" He replied not even realising he messed up her name, apparently Hancock herself had't either as she was too excited over the fact that he would sit next to her.

"Oh Zoro, you can sit here if you want i mean" I heard Nami say to me which honestly surprised me but whatever, i turned to look at Robin to see Franky offering her a seat next to him which in all honesty made me jealous.

I sat down next to Nami, and felt my cheeks heat up,...we were pretty close there were six of us on this couch after all. I leaned forwards to see Hancock trying to talk to Luffy, Sanji complimenting Viola, nothing surprising there i said to myself and rolled my eyes. My eye then ended on Nami who smiled at me, i let out a small smile.

"Everyone please be quiet and listen to the two amazing guests who have picked the films for this evening" Usopp announced.

I looked over at Robin to see her giggling at Usopp and Chopper who were posing in front of us all, i smiled at her, she then turned and looked at me and smiled making me blush which caused her to giggle, i turned away and started listening to Usopp and Chopper again.

"And the chosen films are!" Chopper shouted.

"1. Guardians of the Galaxy" Usopp and Chopper both shouted receiving some cheers and boo's.

"2. Superbad" Usopp and Chopper once again shouted, receiving mixed opinions again.

" And finally 3. Crazy, Stupid, Love" Usopp and Chopper shouted one last time.

"I love crazy, Stupid, Love, i've just gotta live through these two first" Nami said, to me i think?

"They're actually pretty good"

"I hope so" she replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halfway through the second film I heard Nami whisper to me "Where's the bathroom"

"It's.. it's, it'll just easier to show you" I replied before getting up with her.

"Want us to pause it?" Usopp asked 

"Nah, i'm good" I replied then looked at Nami.

"I don't mind either" Nami replied as well

Usopp simply nodded his head.

I walked up the stairs with Nami and directed her to the bathroom after actually showing her a couple of wrong rooms.

" I can't believe you actually get lost in your own house" she laughed making me scowl.

"Only joking" She said placing her hand on my cheek making me blush, whats going on here, this is weird for Nami, "Wait for me?" she asked, i nodded not putting any thought into it, she stepped into the bathroom and shut the door.

She came out a few minutes later with a smile on her face, She looked at the door of my room then started to walk towards it, "So is this your room" she asked looking back at me.

"Yeah, don't you want to go back downstairs" I asked, feeling uncomfortable.

"Not yet" she replied and winked at me, i could once again feel my face heat up.

She opened my door and walked into my room and closed the door behind her, i walked over and opened the door myself, i felt her arms wrap around me from behind as i walked, she kicked the door shut with her foot, she let go of me and i turned around to face her.

She smiled at me cutely and i couldn't help but smile back, she leaned up and whispered this in my ear " I like you Zoro" she pecked my cheek then winked at me before leaving the room.

I stood there shocked out of my mind.

In the space of one night, i nearly kissed my old neighbour and now one of my friends had just told me that they liked me. there was only one word i could think of to say right now "Shit".