Decisions, Decisions

So sorry for the long update, I'm pretty lazy but I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also the picture is what Robin is wearing but i mean i describe it in the chapter at the part so yeah, you get the idea.

Robin POV

I sighed sitting down on one of the stools in Zoro's kitchen, it was early morning and Zoro was still asleep.

I glanced around and took a sip of coffee from my mug. The funeral is in five days, I still need to buy something to wear, i reminded myself.

Another sighed escaped my lips, I would say I've changed a bit since I left here eight years ago, unfortunately in that time span I was given nothing but misfortune, and as a result of these happenings I've become a rather shallow person who cries a lot. I know that tears were expected especially after hearing of my mothers demise but I indeed hate crying, it's not that I believe i'll look stronger if i don't, it's more that the more I cry the more shallower I feel, I wish I could go back to my old self.

Once again I sighed.

Zoro. Roronoa Zoro, how strangely he has impacted my life, from how he used to be but a grumpy yet adorable child I was neighbours with but now a tall muscular still grumpy but very handsome man. I had already admitted to myself that I was indeed fond of him and had a great attraction towards him, that is perhaps the reason I attempted to kiss him.

Hmmm, It did seem as if he was leaning in as well from what I remember, perhaps I shall bring up this subject with him sooner rather than late, or before it is too late I suppose.

I don't believe anything is planned for today, I should see if Zoro would be willing to spend it with me. I'll wait until he wakes up himself though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoro POV

Why the hell did I leave my phone on vibrate?, I asked myself and groaned.

I picked it up to see a message from Nami, a picture message to be precise. It was a picture of Nami in her underwear with writing over the top saying (A/N: I guess they're using snapchat) " Heyy babe, wanna do something today xx".

Oh yeah. I. Am. Dating. Nami.

What have I got myself wrapped into, I groaned and took a picture of myself in bed, and wrote "Yo, not sure yet, have to check if i'm doing anything x" As much as I didn't want to, I left a "x".

I gotta admit the other day was enjoyable, so I doubt this relationship will be trash, speaking of relationships... Robin's with Franky.

Yes that still annoyed me even though i'm dating Nami now, I mean we nearly kissed... and if we did then everything would be so much different right now. But they aren't so I've got to get on with it besides i'll have fun with Nami, right?

I brushed the thought off and got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. I took a quick cold shower to wake myself up and headed back into my room to get changed, I could hear Robin up downstairs.

So once I had got changed into my black jeans and dark blue t-shirt, I took the stairs down and found Robin sitting in the kitchen " Morning" I grumbled and walked past to get some breakfast.

"Good morning Zoro, I'm going into town today as there are somethings I need to get, would you like to accompany me?" Robin asked sweetly.

"Yeah sure" I answered quickly to my surprise.