BIG TOTAL DRAMA NEWS

Okay guys so I have some exciting news if y'all haven't noticed or heard.

Please watch the video announcement above and if you'd like the one below: (credit to AiStundeya211 and th4t_on3_4uthor who also posted these videos)

So in honor of TOTAL DRAMA'S TENTH YEAR ANNIVERSARY..........
THERE IS A NEW SEASON OF TOTAL DRAMA AND IT WAS ANNOUNCED BY NONE OTHER THAN CHRISTIAN POTENZA HIMSELF!!!!!!!!  Also could the above imagine be the new Total Drama island????  Who knows, but it looks nicer than Pahkitew!  It better be just as good and REAL as Wawanakwa because we don't need another robotic island.

It is set to premiere around 2019 (which i know is WAY TOO FARAWAY)

Now it is also said that some original cast members will be returning for this new season and Akahana123 requested to know who I'd like to see so here goes!

First of all, I'd like to see both Duncan and Courtney return for this season. They have a lot of unresolved conflict and I'm sure we'd all love to see Duncney back together. Since All Stars hinted at Duncan still having feelings for her, hopefully we'll see a nice resolution to where these two come back together stronger than ever before and finally let the rest of us rest in peace and live on satisfied.  Also I can't be the only one but.....how has Courtney not won?  Courtney needs to win!  I think by now she deserves especially with all the shit she's been through. 

Next, I'd like to see Heather dominate the game once again with Alejandro by her side as long as they're not responsible for voting each other off because All Stars ruined that aspect of them.  I know on World Tour she voted for him, but that was unavoidable unlike the All Stars scenario.  We all need mire Aleheather, but in a way that's more like a relationship of villains where they are only looking out for each other almost like a better version of Joker and Harley Quinn.  (I say better because Joker isn't very good to Harley and is very abusive to her, we want a healthy relationship between villains who make everyone else's life hell instead of each other's.)

Also, I would love Noah to return which I'm sure he will based on the elimination of him and Owen on Ridonculous Race, so they'll be returning /for sure/?  But, what I want is Noah to be back to his old self and with Izzy and Eva returning to the show!  THE SQUAD OF ISLAND!!  They need to be back together.  (Also I pray for Nizzy)

Trent and Gwen back on the show would be nice to revive Gwent...AS LONG AS THERE IS NO INTERFERENCE WITH DUNCNEY!

Leshawna and Harold!  They both need to return (I don't care if they return as a couple or not because what they have is amazing).  I meed the sass and the "talented" back!  They're commentary and interaction with everyone else is amazing and needs to return to make Total Drama even more like what it once was.

Geoff, Bridgette, DJ, and Tyler all need to return also.  DJ and Tyler are under appreciated.  Tyler needs to have a season of his own the way Lindsay did on Action. 

Sierra with Cody!  They need to be on another season together.  They're great and need it.

Dawn needs to return because she's awesome along with Ella and Dave.  Jasmine too would be cool.  Or Scarlett...maybe.  Anne Maria is cool and so is B.  Plus I would love to see Lightning again.  Brick and Jo would be nice to see again if they became a couple!!  If they don't, then only Brick because I don't really like Jo lol.

Of the Ridonculous Race I wouldn't mind seeing Brody, Laurie, Miles, Ellody, Josee & Jacques, Ennui, maybe Crimson, maybe Carrie and Devin, Tom & Jen, Rock, or ONLY Kitty.  (I know that's a lot, but I said "wouldn't mind" not "i would love" lol just to clarify.)

Lol I listed like 40 characters.  Oh well the ones I'd love to see are the 18 original I listed or the very top few of the list.  I really hope the creators, writers, producers, and everyone of FreshTV make this show just as amazing as we know it used to be! 

     Alright that's my opinion on who I think should come back.  Maybe you guys agree maybe you don't.  Feel free to comment who you'd like to see personally!  I don't know about you all, but I cannot wait for this new season!  Peace out fellow campers!