Heather and Zoey

No.  This friend/relation-ship is more stupid than Trent x Courtney. Hell, Trent and Courtney had more of an interaction than Heather and Zoey EVER DID!!!

Once again (same thing I said with Trent and Courtney), I try to get actual pictures from the show and GUESS WHAT! There are none. Once again, Zoey is a nice boring person with zero dynamics who wants to talk to everyone and Heather calls her a loser and moves on without a care.

C'mon people. Just stop. I'd rather read Gwuncan smut.

Zoey is undeserving of Heather's presence let alone her brilliance and friendship.  Heather is a goddess and Zoey is like a sad little radish.  They would never in a million years be friends, plus they wouldn't even be good or have chemistry.  Heather would break her.  Heather wouldn't want to tolerate her bullshit.  Also, Mike and Cameron?  Would Heather really be seen with those two?  Never. 

And the "initially excited" bullshit up there is exactly that.  Bullshit.  Zoey is the nice girl.  The sickly sweet kid that makes me want to vomit.  She's happy to see everyone.  She says hi to everyone.  It's not a big deal.  Zoey also doesn't like mean people.  And she's the most cheesy stupid irrelevant character besides Mike and Staci and practically everyone in ROTI or PI.  It's a fact.  The opposites attract thing doesn't work here.  They're completely different and have different agendas and wouldn't be compatible at all.  Courtney and Duncan had complimentary opposing personalities.  Heather and Zoey though?  That would be extreme conflicting differing personalities.  Not smart. 

Can we take all of this logical reasoning and sense into consideration and like not support whatever the hell this is before Heather finds you and personally pummels your asses. 

I mean come on

I mean come on.  Clearly the true badass best friends we should be promoting is Heather and Courtney!!!  Now they'd be interesting and make sense.