Chapter 4: The Devilish Plan

Ooh scary title here we go!

About 50-60 miles west from the Kingdom Mewni laid a dark and spooky mountain with the Mysterious figure looking over a cliff.

"Pfft, like that Butterfly girl and that Marco boy know how to rule a kingdom," said the figure.

The Mysterious figure scratches its chin.

"This is too easy," said the figure.

The figure walks into his cave.

"Honestly those other losers didn't have a chance to take Baby Butterfly down," said the figure, "Ludo Failed, Henious failed, and was extremely delusional because she thougit that Marco guy is a girl, and finally, the worst of them all Toffee."

The figure turned its head to a push pin board with pictures of the Butterfly and Johanson families with giant Xs all over them, except for a picture of Star.

"The Clock is ticking Princess," said The Mysterious Figure.

The mysterious figure pulls down its hood to reveal:

"Because when you break my heart i break your family," said the man

Ooh crazy guy coming! Anyway before I go sorry for long break I got distracted working on my multiple Gravity Falls Stories but with Season 3 coming in I hope a month or so, I decided to get back to this. I'm going to focus more on this for awhile, also if you didn't notice the picture I used for the guy is actually from a fan comic by MoringMark on Tumblr from his Ship War AU, he is technically the Jacco (JackieXMarco) kid, ew, but I decided since that is a garbage ship I decided to make a villain, because STARCO FOR LIFE!. Okay any way see you guys next time.