Chapter 8: You've Messed With The Wrong Butterfly

Even the second time around that line gave me chills. Lets get started.

"You've messed with the wrong Butterfly," said Star.

Star pulls out her wand.

"Pfft way to bring a wand to a knife fight," said Hunter.

Star then makes a sword appear out of nowhere.

"Oh, well, one second," said Hunter.

Hunter goes over to his wall of weapons.

"No, no, no, why are my boxers hanging up here? Oh here it is," said Hunter as he grabbed a sword.

"Oh its on," said Star.

Star and Hunter start fighting.

"You know for a girl from royalty, your pretty strong," said Hunter, "how come it was easy to kill the rest of your family?"

Star slits Hunter's arm.

"Hey I thought we said no blood," said Hunter.

"Uh hello, pointy swords may lead to blood," said Star.

"She's got a point," said Marco.

"Shut up Marcus!" said Hunter.

"It's Marco!" said Marco.

"Whatever!" said Hunter.

Star and Hunter continued fighting as Marco tries to break free from the target.

"Come on Diaz think," said Marco.

Marco bangs the back of his head on the wooden target, for it to crack pretty easily.

"Birch wood? Serriously man?" Marco asked.

Marco breaks free from the wooden target. He then notices a beam of light from the side and runs towards it. Once he is at the end of it he sees he is at the top of a really tall mountain in the Forest of Mewni.

"Looks like we need some backup," said Marco.

Marco pulls out his phone and dials a number.

"Please enjoy the music while party answers the phone," said the phone.

🎵And Then We'll Be🎵
🎵Just Friends🎵
🎵We Will Be🎵
🎵Just Friends🎵

"Hello?"

"Tom I told a million times to switch out that ringtone," said Marco, "You know Star and I hate that song now."

"Oh I heard you," said Tom, "But its fun messing with you."

*Annoyed Silence is Annoyed*

"Sometimes I feel like your one of those 7 evil exes Scott Pilgrim had to get rid of," said Marco. (I actually do feel that way towards Tom)

"Anyway, what's up?" Tom asked.

"Just 2 words," said Marco, "Gather Everyone."

To be continued.....

The 3 words you hate to here at the end of an episode, anyway surprised I got this out literally one day after the last chapter? Well so am I, any way I'm going to get started on the next chapter which I'll release, hopefully on Tuesday, why Tuesday? I Got other Stories to work on, beck I got a loud house story to make. Anyway see you guys next time.