Chapter 7: Hunter the Hunter

Told you guys in getting back on the horse for this.

Previously on King and Queen:

"You don't remember who I am do you?"

"What the hell?" Marco asked.

The mysterious person shows up.

"Wait a second," said Star, "Hunter?"

"Hello Star!" said Hunter, "Surprise to see me?"

Now back to our regularly scheduled program:

"You know him?" Marco asked.

"She was the one that broke my heart!" Screamed Hunter.

"What we never went out," said Star.

"Oh really well you did promise a date," said Hunter, "It was 7 years ago, you and your friend Princess Ponyhead were at the playground, I was picking flowers for you and when you were on the seesaw, I asked you out for Pizza and you kept on say yeah. And when it was time you never showed up."

"First off I was saying yeah because I was having fun," said Star.

"Whatever," said Hunter, "because of that, it destroyed me on the inside. You broke my heart, I break your family!"

"Wait you killed her family?" Marco asked.

"No I sent then to a far way island...of course I killed them," said Hunter.

"So you killed them from mishearing her? Isn't that going a little way too far?" Marco asked. (Even I got admit that is a little too far, and I'm the one writing this!)

Hunter pulls out a knife and puts it up to Marco's neck.

"Looks like I got another one to kill before I kill her," said Hunter.

Star sees what hunter is doing to Marco, and she doesn't like it one bit. Star then starts getting angry, she then breaks free and falls down landing her feet.

Star's cheeks went from Hearts to balls of Fire.

"Oh Hunter," said Star, "you may think you succeeded, but, you've messed with the wrong Butterfly."

Ooh that last line sent a chill up my spine. Any way I'm going to work on this a little more as I want to get this done before next Saturday with Battle for Mewni airing. Anyway guys don't forget to vote/comments and I will see you next time.