Chapter 10: Special Announcement (Final Chapter)

Oh I wonder what this special announcement is?

3 years later:

Star and Marco are seen dressing up in the royal attire.

"You ready to make the big announcement?" Marco asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be," said Star.

Before they made they're way they had a brief meeting with the magic high council.

"Is everything set up for the future?" Star asked.

"Yes except for the removal of the fire breathing toilets," said Heckapoo, "We had someone to try to remove it but his face.."

"Caught on Fire?" Star asked.

"Yeah," said Heckapoo.

"Figured as much," said Star.

"Is it wrong I'm indifferent about this?" Glosaryck asked.

"Change is normal Glosaryck," said Star, "Some traditions die over time."

"In my opinion they get stronger," said Glosaryck.

"Really because back on earth a really long time ago they used to sacrifice goats," said Marco.

"I immediately regret what I said," said Glosaryck.

Horns can be heard outside.

"Here we go," said Star.

Star and Marco walk out to the balcony looking over Mewni.

"Ladies and Gentleman of Mewni," said Star, "We bring you today to make an extra special announcement."

A servant then rolls something towards them.

"We are happy to announce," said Marco, "the birth of our first born child."

Everyone in Mewni cheers.

Star then picks up the infant.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," said Star, "Meet Prince Nova River Butterfly, the future king of Mewni!"

Everyone in Mewni cheers for the newborn baby, as Nova starts laughing in glee.

That night:

Star lays a sleepy Nova in his little bassinet and tucks him in.

She kisses his forehead.

"Goodnight Sweet Prince," said Star.

Star then joins Marco in bed.

"First we got jobs as King and Queen," said Marco, "Now we got a whole different 2nd job, parenting."

"Yeah, but your mom did say it is a rewarding one," said Star.

"She is wise in that department," said Marco, "we already made a weird King and Queen, but lets see if we're a decent Mom and Dad."

Just then Nova Starts crying.

"Your turn," Star and Marco said in unison.

That's the end of the first story, anyway before I start, I screwed up while writing this and published it the first time unfinished so sorry for the confusion, mostly to TedStrange, and yeah. Stick around here for a while people, the sequel won't be out immediately like I did with all my other stories, in giving it time, see you guys whenever.

-This is xanderwrites signing off✌