~<《Chapter 1》>~

~☆Chapter 1: Secret of the Liars☆~

I got a secret
Can you keep it?
Where this one you say

~☆Secret☆~

If There are Spelling mistakes go ahead and pinpoint them out.
It will help me with editing.

~>》○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○《<~

Perseus Jackson, A man with true penitential. He saved the world with his friends, Starting from the Giants war. He helped Defeat Kronos. He could've took the final strike but his burning thrust of loyalty, had him let a comrade make up for some of his sins. Cause he couldn't let a friend, a brother, die by being misleaded into a dark road. A road with no lighting but a switch, that switch will cause this road to turn red, but not by light, but by the sins and hatred, by the thoughts and the corruption.

By Death.

Kronos turned Luke into a puppet and Percy saved him. Many lives were lost but Perseus remember them, their courage, their love, and lastly their uniquely bonds with one another.
The Titans war(Correction?(War with Gaea) Him and his friends Finished that battle, even know Leo almost killed himself for everyone, people found a way to make Perseus the hero, for his leadership.
.

..His sacrifice...

Percy didn't like the attention so he will brush it away and help give the other true heros ownership of the victory. He completed quest's, quest's with the seven and many more.

Perseus always hated being a demigod, he didn't want to watch people die, his friends die, he didn't want this burden of a life, but he lives this life and puts up with it to protect his family and friends. He'll do anything for them. Even if it means taking their sins.
Now let's just hope that Perseus. Well Percy will be able to stand it all.

•《Camp Half Blood》•
•|PERCY JaCKSON|•

Twisting my pen around I sat on my cabin steps. I was waiting. Waiting for the Κατηγορώ(Blame) to come. Thinking about how I'm the take the blame guy since the wars really wasn't as fun as I had thought it will be. Note my sarcasm. I've been keeping up with all the chores and training but, it's like I have no free time anymore. No time to think of the past, so I can focus more on the future. People say dwelling on the past makes you lose sight on the futrue, but with me it's completely opposite . When I look at the past, remember the details of it, it helps me know where I need to be stronger at, helps me remember the faces of the people who died saving others and I. I have to remember, it's the promise I swore.

"Perseus Jackson! Come over here now!" I heard a male voice shout my name. Turning to the direction, I see Chrion standing with his horse legs and all. He looked like he was about to explode lava from the top of his head. "Now!" He shouted again.

Putting ξήλωμα παλίρροια(Rip- tide) in my pocket. I walked towards Chrion, with a small smile.
And the wall is up.
Getting closer I still had the smile but it lessen.

"What do you need Chrion." I said already knowing I was blamed by someone, and will be given the chores of the mistake.

"Miss.Chase has told me that you have broken one of the new campers arm while training them to fight with a sword and knives. And I can not have this type of behavior. You'll be on barn duty until morning, no breaks." Chrion said with a stern and demanding tone.